Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can our ES win a suzuki SX4?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
glow
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Can our ES win a suzuki SX4? Empty
PostSubject: Can our ES win a suzuki SX4?   Can our ES win a suzuki SX4? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10 2007, 13:50

Hi everyone.. i am a newbie here and got some question here..hehe can our ES win a suzuki SX4? heard that the engine for SX4 is from Swift sport engine izzit true?
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Can our ES win a suzuki SX4? Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Can our ES win a suzuki SX4? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Can our ES win a suzuki SX4?   Can our ES win a suzuki SX4? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10 2007, 19:32

Bro, why don't you just try it onj the road wioth the SX4?

On paper, you may get paper answers. On the road, you see the real diff.

So far, Altises, Lancers, Mazda3s, Sunny's, Focuses and many others couldn't outlast a ES in terms of real road handling and thus many bros always end up saying they tear the competition. But frankly, its not so much the bhps at work here I believe but the confidence your ride give you when u drive it and the trust you have in him.

Peace.

(you dun choose your ride, your ride choose u!) Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
glow
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Can our ES win a suzuki SX4?   Can our ES win a suzuki SX4? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10 2007, 22:26

yes bro wanted to try but seldom see SX4 on road so just wondering... hehe:)
Back to top Go down
george
Idling
Idling
george

Male
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2006-10-31

My Garage
Ride: White Mar 2005 ES 5
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Can our ES win a suzuki SX4? Left_bar_bleue9/10Can our ES win a suzuki SX4? Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

PostSubject: Re: Can our ES win a suzuki SX4?   Can our ES win a suzuki SX4? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11 2007, 10:36

go to show raod to test drive the acr....from your butt feel, you can tell which is faster already....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can our ES win a suzuki SX4?   Can our ES win a suzuki SX4? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can our ES win a suzuki SX4?
Page 1 of 1