Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Killing the Green Eyed Monster

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Killing the Green Eyed Monster Left_bar_bleue0/0Killing the Green Eyed Monster Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Killing the Green Eyed Monster Empty
PostSubject: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16 2007, 14:50

In spade of all the recent nonsense, I found this read...

Are you feeling jealous of the success, beauty, or intelligence of a friend? Do you find yourself wishing you were as lucky as him or her? Is it possible that unconsciously you may wish them wrong, look for faults in the person in order to feel better about yourself?
Envy happens to us all. When we perceive qualities we deem to be superior to our own in others, it's normal to feel dissatisfied. But what do we do about this discontentment? Do we allow it to fester and reveal itself in hateful forms?
The green eyed monster hurts the person who possesses it the most. While you are busy worrying about what the next person is doing, they are busy pursuing their own lives. They may be chasing after their dreams, concentrating on a strict fitness regimen and so on.So what is the outcome of this situation? While they get the results they want in life you are still standing there. Bitter.
So if the green eyed monster is slowly taking hold of you, here are some ways you can get rid of it.
Take time to get to know your self better. Instead of squandering your precious time on other people, identify your own talents and strengths. How you can develop them? Once you know your true emotions and desires the less you would want anyone else's life or success.
Work continuously to improve yourself. People are not born perfect or superior to others. But successful individuals have the ability to stay open-minded and acquire or enhance their skills.
Understand that everyone is different. There are attributes in others you could not possibly possess no matter what you do, but in the same way, you have wonderful qualities nobody else has. Remember, always focus on your advantages.
Measure success in your own terms. A CEO may earn tons more than you but do you really want his life? His workload, his responsibilities, his duties? You can be successful in your own way.
The reality of life is that no matter how powerful, rich or successful you may become there is always going to be someone on top of you. But, do not forget, this rule can also be applied the other way too. There's always going to be someone less fortunate than you. Appreciate what you have.
And go after your dreams, develop your interests. Once you materialize some of your goals your self esteem will receive a boost and the less space you will have in your life for the green eyed monster.
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Killing the Green Eyed Monster Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Killing the Green Eyed Monster Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16 2007, 20:33

good.

so lets also kill the hungry green monster? wahahha
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
Killing the Green Eyed Monster Left_bar_bleue0/0Killing the Green Eyed Monster Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17 2007, 10:49

Rookie wrote:
good.

Go ahead... remember mines expendable, yours is not... just try me...Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Killing the Green Eyed Monster Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Killing the Green Eyed Monster Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17 2007, 11:14

DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
good.

Go ahead... remember mines expendable, yours is not... just try me...Twisted Evil

I use my BMX on your HGM when you are sleeping. How's that!
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 00:30

Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
good.

No probs dude... least I know If its a BMX than it must be you...! Cheers and thanks for the Info... Mr BMXer... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 03:25

DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
good.

No probs dude... least I know If its a BMX than it must be you...! Cheers and thanks for the Info... Mr BMXer... Rolling Eyes

did u know I can do 540s and wall ride?
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 10:45

Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
good.

Can u... oh my~~...
wld certainly be honoured to see that... I am sure I can help give you a nudge with my HGM and you'd do a 980 and stay on the wall for sure!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 10:58

DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
good.

Can u... oh my~~...
wld certainly be honoured to see that... I am sure I can help give you a nudge with my HGM and you'd do a 980 and stay on the wall for sure!

cheers

or maybe can I just do a bunnyhop off your bonnet after i dropped onto your boot and rolled over the roof? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 11:23

Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
good.

Can u... oh my~~...

cheers

or maybe can I just do a bunnyhop off your bonnet after i dropped onto your boot and rolled over the roof? Twisted Evil
Set... when and where..? I will even supply the bike...Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 11:43

DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
good.

Can u... oh my~~...

cheers

anytime! LAI elephant
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 12:22

Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
good.

Can u... oh my~~...

cheers

anytime! LAI elephant
Tonite at SengKang...
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 13:14

DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
good.

Can u... oh my~~...

cheers

anytime! LAI elephant
Tonite at SengKang...

tonight still have to work ... Surprised
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Killing the Green Eyed Monster Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Killing the Green Eyed Monster Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 13:28

2 of u dun be kids can... tomolo come over my place and we fight on FIFA 2007
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 14:12

Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
good.

Can u... oh my~~...

cheers

anytime! LAI elephant
Tonite at SengKang...

tonight still have to work ... Surprised
CCB fuck you lah.. say "anytime! LAI" than say have to work... KNN... pui! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 14:14

roychew14 wrote:
u can talk to the gutless kid lah... this fat kid has no time for lamers,...
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Killing the Green Eyed Monster Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Killing the Green Eyed Monster Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 14:16

DaDude wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
ohk... u shall tok to the socks then... Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 14:23

roychew14 wrote:
DaDude wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
ohk... u shall tok to the socks then... Laughing
Mr socks different leh... he is my poke hole... hor ren ren... lol!
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 14:43

OOOOIII!!!

Have to work for a living ok! u think like all u ASKs issit!?

no money how to change to my mugen spoiler?

NBZ!!! Evil or Very Mad

now tell me! who got lobang to get the spoiler? Twisted Evil

Last edited by on Tue Aug 21 2007, 14:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 14:44

Rookie wrote:
OOOOIII!!!

NBZ!!! Evil or Very Mad

now tell me! who got labang to get the spoiler? Twisted Evil
wait for ppl to sell lo.... like all of us do
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 14:46

roychew14 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
OOOOIII!!!

NBZ!!! Evil or Very Mad

now no wing liaoz, feel so underdressed .... Sad
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 15:01

Rookie wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
OOOOIII!!!

NBZ!!! Evil or Very Mad

Pui ... wanabe... swallow ur damn gt shit.. MUuuhahahahaha... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 15:02

Rookie wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
OOOOIII!!!

NBZ!!! Evil or Very Mad

yr car too slow to fly anyway... no need wings la... or u wan THE OTHER KINDA of wings?
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 15:04

Go look at SHC lah... got ppl selling round 50 to 100bux... very easy to get...

looks like a sinner has repenthhh and now seen the light of mugen's glory...

shit head..! Faster go look lah... free arse!
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
My Satisfaction Level:
Killing the Green Eyed Monster Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000Killing the Green Eyed Monster Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 15:09

CB... leave the socks alone u bitches! Lai Fifa 2007 settled! NNBZ...
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 15:25

ahren wrote:
CB... leave the socks alone u bitches! Lai Fifa 2007 settled! NNBZ...
leave the socks? but tats dude's fav hobby...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing the Green Eyed Monster   Killing the Green Eyed Monster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next