Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chinatown food stall!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Chinatown food stall! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Chinatown food stall! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Chinatown food stall! Empty
PostSubject: Chinatown food stall!   Chinatown food stall! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2007, 19:28

Was with a little nephew when he dirtied his hands with a candy. So I walked along the stores to find a coffee shop with a sink so that we can just rinse his hands. Nothing more. Came to this small one-unit coffee shop selling moodles beside the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple - ChinaTown Food Place or something, asked the lady owner if can just use the toilet for the kid.

Her reply to me was that I have to pay her 20 cents to use it.

I was of course astonished and disgusted to hear it and asked her "why 20cents?" and she can't reply me t hat if I go public toilet, i will also be paying 20 cents. And then adding on that we will be using her water etc...

KNNBCCB!!!

So fucking calculative!!!!!!

Will remember that there are COLD people out there. but we just have to remeber thatr even we are gracious, we are doing it for the people around us and not for assholes like these.

Hope I don't have such people around me.

Note: It's not the fucking 20 cents, its the way these people are so fucking calculative and money-fucking-faced! Makes me feel ashame to even have spoken to her at all, let alone patronise hewr fuck shop.

You need not be rich to be generous nor poor to be stingy, its your attitude towards life.

To these people, I hope the world would strike hard back at them when they eventually need help from others. And no man is an island, their calculative ways will catch up with them!
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Chinatown food stall! Left_bar_bleue0/0Chinatown food stall! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chinatown food stall!   Chinatown food stall! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2007, 22:33

u look like chai tau mah... kekekeke Laughing Laughing Laughing

there will always be fuckers like this... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Chinatown food stall! Left_bar_bleue0/0Chinatown food stall! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chinatown food stall!   Chinatown food stall! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02 2007, 22:03

tmd, shame on her.......Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinatown food stall!   Chinatown food stall! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chinatown food stall!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Extremely Informal and Casual Stuffs :: General-
Jump to: