Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling all LOW PROFILE members

Go down 
+5
darth vader
andyfong
mcdss
LeeVTEC
Rookie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Calling all LOW PROFILE members Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Calling all LOW PROFILE members Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Calling all LOW PROFILE members Empty
PostSubject: Calling all LOW PROFILE members   Calling all LOW PROFILE members Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22 2007, 04:17

noticed that allof u are keeping yourself informed by visiing SHC and TeamES regularly.

So may I ask what is holding you guys back from contributing your opinions? and also take that first step to making a few more friends?

Share your views, expertise and ideas with us.

Or tell us why on't you guys join in? (no worries, speak your minds)

If we can improve thru constructive feedbacks, we can make the Team a better place/group to hang and chill with.
Back to top Go down
LeeVTEC
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Calling all LOW PROFILE members   Calling all LOW PROFILE members Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22 2007, 14:17

Not driving ES now so tends to visit this site less often.
I dun mind contributing as I also poisoned myself when driving ES5 previously.

I guess a lot of fellows make SHC as their default over TeamES, thats why its quiet here.
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Calling all LOW PROFILE members Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Calling all LOW PROFILE members Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Calling all LOW PROFILE members   Calling all LOW PROFILE members Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23 2007, 11:35

understand Very Happy

my own default hom page is still SHC haha

but just hope that all who visit can shre their views
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Calling all LOW PROFILE members Left_bar_bleue85/100Calling all LOW PROFILE members Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Calling all LOW PROFILE members   Calling all LOW PROFILE members Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23 2007, 12:55

It's the Sinkapolean mindset you dealing wif here man...

those who actively post... are a different lot... need to be heard...

The typical Sinkapolean person is VERY RESERVED. They are conditioned from young that they are to be QUIET, and SHUT UP.

They are also conditioned that if they speak up and is wrong, they will be PUNISHED. and HUMILIATED in front of everybody.

So when they actually do ejaculate a statement to anybody, it has to be 100% right, and not to be debated, and cannot be challenged.

put that altogether, and you have one sensitive quiet type who is extremely reserved in opinions, and adopt the just look look see see and wait to see show of the clowns (us) who will talk a lot and make public mistakes, and they just enjoy the entertainment.

*moons*

hope they are entertained...

so let this cold audience be... (cold becos if you want them to react to your jokes etc, you can't... they mostly like wooden dummies... and can't even clap enthusiasticly.)

at least they log in to watch our clowning around here...

those who are riffed by this post, haha... good... you still have some feelings... do let them out and let's have interesting dialogue in here instead of the few comedians in here to try to make a cold room react.

but of course, this is gonna be just another clowning post, to which the majority of 'silent' readers in here will have NO reaction whatsoever... well, maybe they will scratch their ass cheeks a little...

Back to top Go down
andyfong
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Calling all LOW PROFILE members   Calling all LOW PROFILE members Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23 2007, 14:12

Very Happy my contribuition towards being high profile .....
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all LOW PROFILE members   Calling all LOW PROFILE members Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23 2007, 23:40

in that case, can! why noe we use this thread to be a clowning ground for the low-profile

break the low number posts you guys have. SAY SOMNETHING! Very Happy

LAI!

Thanks for the contribution Andy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Calling all LOW PROFILE members Left_bar_bleue0/0Calling all LOW PROFILE members Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Calling all LOW PROFILE members   Calling all LOW PROFILE members Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25 2007, 00:06

who wants to buy my pivot gauge? Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
macross43
Idling
Idling
macross43

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-06-21

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Calling all LOW PROFILE members Left_bar_bleue0/0Calling all LOW PROFILE members Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Calling all LOW PROFILE members   Calling all LOW PROFILE members Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25 2007, 01:17

darth vader

Calling all LOW PROFILE members Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24 2007, 23:06

who wants to buy my pivot gauge? Razz Razz Razz
Got special bro discount price ???Laughing
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
fire88
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Calling all LOW PROFILE members   Calling all LOW PROFILE members Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25 2007, 15:41

Singapore Police Force have undercover, CID.......... forum also have mah8) Cool Cool..............all undercover are the same ang moh (S) Pte Ltd, cannot said many thing...........later used wrong words become flaming issues.....kana fire left, right, center, top, bottom, front, back (this the worst 1)...........SHsssssssssss
Back to top Go down
eeee78
2000 RPM
2000 RPM

Male
Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Calling all LOW PROFILE members   Calling all LOW PROFILE members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26 2007, 09:07

fire88 wrote:
Singapore Police Force have undercover, CID.......... forum also have mah8) Cool Cool..............all undercover are the same ang moh (S) Pte Ltd, cannot said many thing...........later used wrong words become flaming issues.....kana fire left, right, center, top, bottom, front, back (this the worst 1)...........SHsssssssssss
Wu Jian Dao ah?
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all LOW PROFILE members   Calling all LOW PROFILE members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26 2007, 13:14

I am using low profile tyres.... cyclops
Back to top Go down
eeee78
2000 RPM
2000 RPM

Male
Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Calling all LOW PROFILE members   Calling all LOW PROFILE members Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27 2007, 18:47

beemer wrote:
Low rubber rubber protection have? scratch
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all LOW PROFILE members   Calling all LOW PROFILE members Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15 2007, 22:46

eeee78 wrote:
beemer wrote:
Low rubber rubber protection have? scratch

maximum pleasure.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all LOW PROFILE members   Calling all LOW PROFILE members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all LOW PROFILE members
Page 1 of 1