Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What to do to Make this CAR Go Faster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
What to do to Make this CAR Go Faster Left_bar_bleue85/100What to do to Make this CAR Go Faster Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

What to do to Make this CAR Go Faster Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do to Make this CAR Go Faster   What to do to Make this CAR Go Faster Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2007, 11:33

It's fun to talk to yourself... when you know it's you who's doing the talking haha...

read in another forum this picanto owner trying to make his car fly but dun wanna TC becos not driver friendly etc...

redlines at 5,000 rpm. manual. 1048cc engine.

how to mod to make it faster/quicker?

added a unichip, bigger pipes, straight tru, open pod, decated, lightened flywheel, high compressioned tru skimming engine block.

on 15 inch rims becos need performance tyres grip.

The question that keep popping up in my mind is... why buy a picanto to go fast?? faster than who?s

den say linear power NA is what he want so no turbo nor supercharge - anyway, he says turbo no control and poor driver interface, and super? engine too small and saps too much before it spools up.

and wants to up rev limit to 6,500 or more from 5,000rpm.

he hasn't mentioned a single thing about handling and brakes... just the tyres...

and will upgrade pads and hoses soon (says car is light no need bbk or larger rotors)

what does this guy want?

anyone can think of ways to help him?
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
My Satisfaction Level:
What to do to Make this CAR Go Faster Left_bar_bleue85/100What to do to Make this CAR Go Faster Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: What to do to Make this CAR Go Faster   What to do to Make this CAR Go Faster Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2007, 11:36

hmmm... seems like there is one last thing to suggest: sell the thing and upgrade to a 15 year old EG6...

Laughing
Back to top Go down
fire88
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: What to do to Make this CAR Go Faster   What to do to Make this CAR Go Faster Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2007, 12:36

I can't give comment for the picanto cos i know nut about engine mod. My ES still in stock condition.

What i do is on the handling department....struct bar, up size ARB, coilover, bigger rims ....and....whatelse.....hmmm...Oh still got SS exhaust and lower tie bar...these 2 is for show only haha

I do not have the ability to drive my ES to its limit yet....that why never think of making it go faster .....

Anyway hope that picanto owner can success

Cheers!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-01-23

My Garage
Ride: Honda Fit 1.5S
My Satisfaction Level:
What to do to Make this CAR Go Faster Left_bar_bleue1/1What to do to Make this CAR Go Faster Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: What to do to Make this CAR Go Faster   What to do to Make this CAR Go Faster Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2007, 21:46

Actually tis happen very where. From the NW i org go many place, of cos wit help of many bro n sis. Later its die down, now over here hope can last long. The fews of us can jio go many places but how many of them wanna join or can join.

Talk useless lah, meet up cant see many ppl oso liao. To me go any where oso can as long got ppl follow can liao. From JB to Penang or maybe Thailand.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do to Make this CAR Go Faster   What to do to Make this CAR Go Faster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do to Make this CAR Go Faster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Extremely Informal and Casual Stuffs :: General-
Jump to: