Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chipmunk
Idling
Idling
chipmunk

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver! Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver!   Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12 2006, 08:23

1st must say that this is not a racist poke at indians..
Just freaking pissed at this mama driver in a Purple Grandis 3#3#

On my way to hospital to visit a very ill friend early am On the CTE before the Bk Timah exit.
On slow lane going at 85-90 speed overtook this stupid Grandis HOGing and signaled right into his lane, I was 4 car lengths infront of him, cos lorry goin slow infront of me. A Blue EK cut into my lane but was not angry with the EK because another lorry cut him. Had to brake due to the EK cutting into my lane. THE BLOOD MAMA GRANDIS DRIVER had full view of this as I said he 4 car lengths, but by now at least 5 car lengths. THE ASSHOLE THERE TO HIGH BEAM ME!!!! Then he still dare to STARE AT ME as though Im at fault,.. as I was exiting the highway!!!Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad KNNB you bloody CB!!!!Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil you better hope you dont meet me on the road again. And I got a good look at your face you toot CB... next time ride a bicycle and use a torch light to flash pedestrains!!!!

I am really pissed at road hoggers already and now a mama road hogging toot face basturd that things he is so dam correct!!!
I usually, let things go easily but this farker needs to be spit on and bitch slaped till his he sees highbeam flashes only! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver!   Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12 2006, 13:58

bugger must have been in his own world ..... elephant
Back to top Go down
chipmunk
Idling
Idling
chipmunk

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver!   Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12 2006, 14:52

Rookie wrote:

Ya rite! must be,,,,,

Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-14

My Garage
Ride: Honda HRC
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver! Left_bar_bleue0/0Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver!   Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12 2006, 15:28

chipmunk wrote:
Rookie wrote:

Ya rite! must be,,,,,

Mad Mad Mad

yo sudddenly remember this:

did u signal when u change lane? even if it is way ahead? cos i think some people including myself with flash headlight at cars changing lane without signal even if its a few car lenghts away. it's like my personal crusade cos I thinks it's dangerous to others if you dun signal.

was it that that cause him to flash headlight? although I feel the staring incident is uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
https://teames.editboard.com
chipmunk
Idling
Idling
chipmunk

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver!   Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13 2006, 10:08

Admin wrote:
chipmunk wrote:
Rookie wrote:

Ya rite! must be,,,,,

Mad Mad Mad

did u signal when u change lane? even if it is way ahead? cos i think some people including myself with flash headlight at cars changing lane without signal even if its a few car lenghts away. it's like my personal crusade cos I thinks it's dangerous to others if you dun signal.

was it that that cause him to flash headlight? although I feel the staring incident is uncalled for.

Bro, read my thread properly leh,,, Got signal lah. That was why I lagi pissed, as I did the needful good ol' manered thing!
BTW, I am the same as you and I even blast my faithful loud horns to give the bugger a scare! If got problem, I will step out of the car. You can call me kwai lan, but, I had several run in's with near misses and guess what? You hit the bugger from the back, you are at fault!

But, not to sway from my posting, I am still pissed off at that ugly toot!
Have gotten a bicycle on standby for him to use.!!! And a huge bloody torch light to give him nicely!! Twisted Evil
Mad Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-14

My Garage
Ride: Honda HRC
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver! Left_bar_bleue0/0Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver!   Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13 2006, 11:05

steady Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://teames.editboard.com
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver!   Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13 2006, 13:29

chipmunk wrote:
Admin wrote:
chipmunk wrote:
Rookie wrote:

Ya rite! must be,,,,,

Mad Mad Mad

Bro, read my thread properly leh,,, Got signal lah. That was why I lagi pissed, as I did the needful good ol' manered thing!
BTW, I am the same as you and I even blast my faithful loud horns to give the bugger a scare! If got problem, I will step out of the car. You can call me kwai lan, but, I had several run in's with near misses and guess what? You hit the bugger from the back, you are at fault!

Have gotten a bicycle on standby for him to use.!!! And a huge bloody torch light to give him nicely!! Twisted Evil

alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
chipmunk
Idling
Idling
chipmunk

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver!   Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14 2006, 10:37

Rookie wrote:
chipmunk wrote:
Admin wrote:
chipmunk wrote:
Rookie wrote:

Ya rite! must be,,,,,

Mad Mad Mad

alien alien alien

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver!   Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Purple Grandis Mama driver!
Page 1 of 1