Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ES Driver and Bentley Uncle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Empty
PostSubject: ES Driver and Bentley Uncle   ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23 2007, 14:43

Parked my ride along a road side stall. then noticed a Bentley Flying Spur - wow nice .... and stop to admire for a few secs before proceeding to the stall. ordered my grub and sat down. saw this uncle in a uniform and asked him whether that monster is his and he said yes, it's his company's.

we talked for a while and then it's time to work. uncle probably appreciate my appreciation for his company monster and paid my bill too!

wanted to offer him a cig but he's not a puffer.

damn! twin turbo, 6 litre engine and if I remeber correctly it's a sub 5 sec car. and sounds like a soundproofed WRX!

heh heh. good start to a day - I mean the friendly gestures .... Very Happy

and as I was calling a freind to tell him about the silver spur, this white c class stopped. and out came a CHIO BU who is at most early to mid 20s! and that's not all, she stopped, and wentr into a shop! wow, where got so young drives a conti car and runs a big boutique .... hmmmm

short mini skirt, fair skin, and CFM face! wow. why so early in the morning?! why not next week when i'm more free?!

interesting morning. pig
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Left_bar_bleue0/0ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ES Driver and Bentley Uncle   ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23 2007, 14:55

Rookie wrote:
Parked my ride along a road side stall. then noticed a Bentley Flying Spur - wow nice .... and stop to admire for a few secs before proceeding to the stall. ordered my grub and sat down. saw this uncle in a uniform and asked him whether that monster is his and he said yes, it's his company's.

we talked for a while and then it's time to work. uncle probably appreciate my appreciation for his company monster and paid my bill too!

damn! twin turbo, 6 litre engine and if I remeber correctly it's a sub 5 sec car. and sounds like a soundproofed WRX!

and as I was calling a freind to tell him about the silver spur, this white c class stopped. and out came a CHIO BU who is at most early to mid 20s! and that's not all, she stopped, and wentr into a shop! wow, where got so young drives a conti car and runs a big boutique .... hmmmm

short mini skirt, fair skin, and CFM face! wow. why so early in the morning?! why not next week when i'm more free?!

interesting morning. pig
Interesting... very interesting...lol!
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
My Satisfaction Level:
ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: ES Driver and Bentley Uncle   ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23 2007, 15:04

DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:

interesting morning. pig

Wah... so happening for u when we are only in the beginning of a week. I guess this weekend gonna be happening for u liao. Perhaps we should go for some drinks n partying! Hehe... my OC/CFO/CEO is out of town! HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: ES Driver and Bentley Uncle   ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23 2007, 18:30

ahren wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:

interesting morning. pig

Wah... so happening for u when we are only in the beginning of a week. I guess this weekend gonna be happening for u liao. Perhaps we should go for some drinks n partying! Hehe... my OC/CFO/CEO is out of town! HAHAHA
mai tu liaoz!

I want BB!!! dun care what Roy sez! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Left_bar_bleue0/0ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ES Driver and Bentley Uncle   ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23 2007, 20:12

Rookie wrote:
ahren wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:

interesting morning. pig

mai tu liaoz!

I want BB!!! dun care what Roy sez! Very Happy
Share share... hor... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Left_bar_bleue0/100000000ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: ES Driver and Bentley Uncle   ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24 2007, 01:35

haha u can have her... just dun say i am yr fren... confirm du care about u liaoz.. whahaha!
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: ES Driver and Bentley Uncle   ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24 2007, 01:39

roychew14 wrote:
haha u can have her... just dun say i am yr fren... confirm du care about u liaoz.. whahaha!

heheh or u got others intro leh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Left_bar_bleue0/100000000ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: ES Driver and Bentley Uncle   ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24 2007, 01:50

Rookie wrote:
roychew14 wrote:

haha told u how many times alreadi.. i had become a monk alreadi... no more contacts... muz ask dadude lah!
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: ES Driver and Bentley Uncle   ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24 2007, 09:33

roychew14 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
roychew14 wrote:

haha told u how many times alreadi.. i had become a monk alreadi... no more contacts... muz ask dadude lah!

Ha ha.. specail monk of ladyology... I have sure intro wan... hahaha...Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: ES Driver and Bentley Uncle   ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24 2007, 10:44

DaDude wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
roychew14 wrote:

haiz ... that means temporary no stock rite ..... so got to jiat kaki lor?
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: ES Driver and Bentley Uncle   ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24 2007, 11:09

Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
roychew14 wrote:

Stock sure hav... only quite liam so must reject... I cannot give bro something I myself wont order right?!?!
Oh... jiak kaki... no need lah.. I believe your handy work is the last resort.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: ES Driver and Bentley Uncle   ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24 2007, 11:56

DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
roychew14 wrote:

Stock sure hav... only quite liam so must reject... I cannot give bro something I myself wont order right?!?!
Oh... jiak kaki... no need lah.. I believe your handy work is the last resort.. lol!
What a Face
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: ES Driver and Bentley Uncle   ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24 2007, 12:10

BTW, back to the uncle driver... when I was in the credit card line... Ive got drivers who have gold cards... during my time there Gold was king... and being a driver has its perks... imagine driving the nices rd kings and getting paid solid for it... Whoa dan... good arrr... Smile
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: ES Driver and Bentley Uncle   ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24 2007, 16:22

Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
roychew14 wrote:

What a Face
hahaha!!! the handy man CAN!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ES Driver and Bentley Uncle   ES Driver and Bentley Uncle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ES Driver and Bentley Uncle
Page 1 of 1