Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "mother" of all bicycle farkers!

Go down 
+3
roychew14
DaDude
Rookie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Empty
PostSubject: The "mother" of all bicycle farkers!   The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18 2007, 10:05

Some people just think that they are related to Superman or Wolverine.

Early morning. ALong Tiong Bahru an Outram Road junction. it's a 2 way 2 lane traffic. was moving at about 60km/h when this old dark lean cyclist made a sudden u -teun from the opposite direction. jammed brakes from about 80m. car slowed and I waited thinking that he will move to the side of the road. afterall, motorist should be forgiving to cyclist mah ...

no. he didn't move to the side. neither did he move to the center of 2 lane. I horned. No move. I blasted. Still no move. He stayed on in front of me at a strolling pace. NBZ. Hot lioaz. at that moment. i so wish to ram his sorry forsaken arse down. of course I'm sensible so i didn't lah .... blast became short beeps. still no reaction. by now a few cars had formed up to a parade led by a sorry arse who's too bitter with life.

traffic light turned red and he did the cyclist expert trick - zip inbetween lanes, to the head of the pack, then see left, right, no car, and zip across the road while we waited lawfully, patiently for the traffic light to turn green again.

so :

why are these sorry arses still alive?! damn TL!

they really think we must see them? what is we didn't? He's only has one credit for this kinda game and there's no "continue" button leh

why do they think we owe them a living?

why must we condon to their sudden actions and react to it, blaming these series of events as "traffic conditions"?

why is that we pay ( yes we actually pay real mula) and has to observe all traffic rules that are specially designed for us, get fined if we violate, and are asked to "relax" when incident arises while these sorry arses dun need to pay a single cent to thread on the road that was built on OUR mula, piss us off big time, expect to live a long life amidst all these idiotic risking of their lifes, free to choose motorist rules or pedestrian rules whenever applicable and we have bear with it?

what ever happen to repsect and courtesy and cherish life?

bloody 3rd world attitude trying to squeeze his way thru a "first world" society.

FUCK!
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Left_bar_bleue0/0The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The "mother" of all bicycle farkers!   The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18 2007, 10:40

Need to change your horns!?!? Heh heh heh...! Doubt it would hav changed anything though...
Ram the bugger nex time tear the fucking backside,... hIAZZ...alas.. wishful thinking! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Left_bar_bleue0/100000000The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: The "mother" of all bicycle farkers!   The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18 2007, 12:14

DaDude wrote:
Need to change your horns!?!? Heh heh heh...! Doubt it would hav changed anything though...
Ram the bugger nex time tear the fucking backside,... hIAZZ...alas.. wishful thinking! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
remember our horn project? install 2 at the rear too lah! Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Left_bar_bleue0/0The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The "mother" of all bicycle farkers!   The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18 2007, 12:24

roychew14 wrote:
DaDude wrote:
remember our horn project? install 2 at the rear too lah! Laughing
Ha ha did it already... project not too successful... kinda funny also.... tell you wen we meet tomorrow... rabbit
Back to top Go down
sf
Idling
Idling
sf

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: The "mother" of all bicycle farkers!   The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22 2007, 11:21

there is no solution, there is no law no agency that can look into this n a myriad other motoring problems. i guess its a jungle out there. and nature has her own way of attrition. there will be more blood onthe streets. these assholes, as well as the gay-looking yuppie types (the skin suits they wear) who cycle on weekends on roads, abreast instead of single-file. accidents will happen. no tears.
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
My Satisfaction Level:
The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Left_bar_bleue85/100The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: The "mother" of all bicycle farkers!   The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22 2007, 21:20

install a police siren and blue/red flashing strobe lights... just flash it on for a while and blip the siren lor... hahaha den use the voice module to ask him about his ancestors, and about his parent's private parts... that shud get his attention...

scratch
Back to top Go down
sf
Idling
Idling
sf

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: The "mother" of all bicycle farkers!   The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23 2007, 10:45

brilliant! some scum just need rough justice.
mcdss wrote:
install a police siren and blue/red flashing strobe lights... just flash it on for a while and blip the siren lor... hahaha den use the voice module to ask him about his ancestors, and about his parent's private parts... that shud get his attention...

scratch
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: The "mother" of all bicycle farkers!   The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02 2007, 16:10

from my driving XP, I have almost knocked down 3 foreigner workers on bicycles....

they seems to cycle anyway and any direction... one encounter was that idiot cycling on the opposite direction of Nicoll HW on the rightest lane..... Shocked

damn pissed....
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: The "mother" of all bicycle farkers!   The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03 2007, 20:34

i will horn their ass off! those CBK....think they own the fucking rd....Mad
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: The "mother" of all bicycle farkers!   The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10 2007, 01:35

darth vader wrote:

I honked and flashed them and scold them CCB....
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: The "mother" of all bicycle farkers!   The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12 2007, 23:09

beemer wrote:
darth vader wrote:

I honked and flashed them and scold them CCB....

not applicable to the fairer sex.....insult of their genitals wud mean utmost disrespect to them.....Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "mother" of all bicycle farkers!   The "mother" of all bicycle farkers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "mother" of all bicycle farkers!
Page 1 of 1