Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only

Go down 
+8
roychew14
God
mcdss
whitefangz
darth vader
rOcH
DaDude
hyper_dash
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hyper_dash
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-11-23

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Left_bar_bleue7/10Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Empty
PostSubject: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26 2007, 01:54

I believe most of you guys have been to several shops which made you guys wanting to go back for more, be it mods or repairs. The shops below are the ones i have experience with, and are only my opinion.

Espace
This is the BEST workshop i've been to so far. On my first time to do a mod to my car, plus the first car workshop i've ever visited in my life, it was a good experience. Went there to do up my BMC, although the price is a bit steep, and they include gst, at least they tell you beforehand. Workmanship is very professional. Look at the layout of the shop. They store their tools properly, and have most of the equipment. Before doing any cutting, (for my case, CAI, which i have to cut some part of the car), they will always ask you is it ok or not, plus take care with it. Even during their peak hour, when i went there to clean my air filter, they still managed to serve, and do the job. That is proper work management. Their price is definately high, but for me, if the workmanship is good, i don't mind the extra cost. I just kinda feel 'safe' knowing they did a proper job.

One thing they did, which i felt very impressive, was their ability to be able to try understand the customer's needs. I had a problem with my ES sometime back. After several mods, everytime i drive over rough patches, i hear a loose sound. Spoke to several workshops, but they seem to blame it on other things or not notice it at all. I went back to espace, (due to 1 wkshop told me maybe air filter loose), and told them the problem. They checked, and confirmed its not that part. But they were willing, to sit in my car, and try hearing it. Suspicions were aroused to maybe my strutbar. They tried tightening it, did all they could (inclusive of checking my 'upgraded' brakes), and suspected my suspension. After all these checking, they didn't charge me for any fees. I was impressed, cos i was expecting a labour charge at the very least (cos they spent 1-2 hours trying). In case you're wondering what's wrong, I went back to KM, and confirmed my stock shock-absorber is spoilt. KM allowed me to claim warrenty, so i'm expecting a new one soon.

There's a couple of more shops. I will post them later. Now a bit late for writing. Will continue tomorrow morning. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Left_bar_bleue0/0Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26 2007, 15:19

Thanks bro for starting the ball rolling on this Thread...
Here's my 1 cents:

Trust Auto Accessories.
Look for AhHua the boss. Just a normal accessory shop but has really good service and very good prices. Mainly, a sound shop, they install almost anything and everything under the sun. Done my horns / HID's / Stereo / and many more stuff...

Good reliable non-expensive place to do your nik-naks... Very Happy
A good time to go down to the shop will be from Mon to Thurs round 1200 to 1230... as he shop is usually very busy thereafter... Thanks to bro Roch for reminding me..Wink

Last edited by on Sat Jan 27 2007, 11:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27 2007, 11:03

ah hua shop is very busy one. That's the down side of it. The rest can't complaint much Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Left_bar_bleue0/0Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27 2007, 11:11

rOcH wrote:
ah hua shop is very busy one. That's the down side of it. The rest can't complaint much Laughing
haha... you go there also har...Very Happy
Not really busy lah... must know what time and when to go....
I will post good time to go there... You have a point... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27 2007, 13:42

Riverview Auto

My 1st aquaintance w them was when i organised the GB for RPM crank pulley for our ES some time last yr....spacious workshop, meticulous mechanics and above all, a friendly n non pushy boss. been there for my crank pulley fitment, 20k n 30k serv n some ad hoc installations of small components every nw n then...n was rendered top service everytime. wud recommend it to any bros who wants another alternative w/s....the oni flip side? sometimes the waiting can be pretty long as they r really popular, esp w toyota & contis....also, they charge a token sum if u byo oil....but tt's fine by me. all in all, imho, tis w/s definately merits consideration! Wink
Back to top Go down
whitefangz
Idling
Idling
whitefangz

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28 2007, 00:19

Espace....mods...interesting place....might check this place out....

hyper_dash wrote:
I believe most of you guys have been to several
shops which made you guys wanting to go back for more, be it mods or
repairs. The shops below are the ones i have experience with, and are
only my opinion.

Espace
This is the BEST workshop i've
been to so far. On my first time to do a mod to my car, plus the first
car workshop i've ever visited in my life, it was a good experience.
Went there to do up my BMC, although the price is a bit steep, and they
include gst, at least they tell you beforehand. Workmanship is very
professional. Look at the layout of the shop. They store their tools
properly, and have most of the equipment. Before doing any cutting,
(for my case, CAI, which i have to cut some part of the car), they will
always ask you is it ok or not, plus take care with it. Even during
their peak hour, when i went there to clean my air filter, they still
managed to serve, and do the job. That is proper work management. Their
price is definately high, but for me, if the workmanship is good, i
don't mind the extra cost. I just kinda feel 'safe' knowing they did a
proper job.

One thing they did, which i felt very impressive,
was their ability to be able to try understand the customer's needs. I
had a problem with my ES sometime back. After several mods, everytime i
drive over rough patches, i hear a loose sound. Spoke to several
workshops, but they seem to blame it on other things or not notice it
at all. I went back to espace, (due to 1 wkshop told me maybe air
filter loose), and told them the problem. They checked, and confirmed
its not that part. But they were willing, to sit in my car, and try
hearing it. Suspicions were aroused to maybe my strutbar. They tried
tightening it, did all they could (inclusive of checking my 'upgraded'
brakes), and suspected my suspension. After all these checking, they
didn't charge me for any fees. I was impressed, cos i was expecting a
labour charge at the very least (cos they spent 1-2 hours trying). In
case you're wondering what's wrong, I went back to KM, and confirmed my
stock shock-absorber is spoilt. KM allowed me to claim warrenty, so i'm
expecting a new one soon.

There's a couple of more shops. I will post them later. Now a bit late for writing. Will continue tomorrow morning. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
My Satisfaction Level:
Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Left_bar_bleue85/100Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28 2007, 01:28

hahaha Espace Garage.,.. George's secret mod chambers... you really wanna go in there??? hahaha wait cannot come out ar....

Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28 2007, 08:25

mcdss wrote:
hahaha Espace Garage.,.. George's secret mod chambers... you really wanna go in there??? hahaha wait cannot come out ar....

:lol:
Hhahahaha.. POISON's Den...
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28 2007, 14:43

whitefangz wrote:

u better inject urself w antidotes b4 u go...cuz once u step in, u've embarked on the point of no return.....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil u've been warned......lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-01-23

My Garage
Ride: Honda Fit 1.5S
My Satisfaction Level:
Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Left_bar_bleue1/1Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28 2007, 15:34

darth vader wrote:
whitefangz wrote:

u better inject urself w antidotes b4 u go...cuz once u step in, u've embarked on the point of no return.....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil u've been warned......lol! lol! lol!

just pass me all ur cashs n cards before go in can liao cheers
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01 2007, 18:59

u wait long long.....afro
Back to top Go down
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Left_bar_bleue1/1Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01 2007, 19:02

darth vader wrote:

im waiting Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01 2007, 19:08

God wrote:
darth vader wrote:

im waiting Twisted Evil

ok lah ok lah. u win. gv u on feb 30. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
whitefangz
Idling
Idling
whitefangz

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02 2007, 09:41

Might do what GOD suggested...dun bring cash and cards...just look see lor....In pipeline only 1 or 2 mods left....after that no more....That will be the mod in my car.....period....

darth vader wrote:
whitefangz wrote:

Back to top Go down
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02 2007, 17:42

whitefangz wrote:
Might do what GOD suggested...dun bring cash and cards...just look see lor....In pipeline only 1 or 2 mods left....after that no more....That will be the mod in my car.....period....

darth vader wrote:
whitefangz wrote:

hahaha.... We shall see Mad
Back to top Go down
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03 2007, 11:19

Violent Pui AutoBac
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03 2007, 14:37

God wrote:
Violent Pui AutoBac
brother... sala thread... lah... hehe...
Back to top Go down
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03 2007, 21:08

DaDude wrote:
God wrote:
Violent Pui AutoBac

They suppose to sell performance parts mah... NB ask them got this n tat for Honda they say no.... Pui.... I ask them so big shop got no Honda stuff.... Any other ST in the making..... Pui...
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03 2007, 22:49

God wrote:
DaDude wrote:
God wrote:
Violent Pui AutoBac

They suppose to sell performance parts mah... NB ask them got this n tat for Honda they say no.... Pui.... I ask them so big shop got no Honda stuff.... Any other ST in the making..... Pui...
u mean now then u know meh...? tats why i hate to go there!
Back to top Go down
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03 2007, 23:10

roychew14 wrote:
God wrote:
DaDude wrote:
God wrote:
Violent Pui AutoBac

u mean now then u know meh...? tats why i hate to go there!

i hardly go mah Mad Every time go JB Laughing Pui......

Violent Violent Violent AutoBac
Back to top Go down
Jye
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-02-07

My Garage
Ride: ES8 CVT
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Left_bar_bleue8/10Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07 2007, 17:12

rOcH wrote:

Oh, didn't know got bros here that goes there. Additional information, fix something there and he usually rebate the parking fees. Gantry opens after 7pm. Don't order Kopi if you can't handle loads of caffine or sugar. Smile
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07 2007, 17:29

Jye wrote:
rOcH wrote:

Oh, didn't know got bros here that goes there. Additional information, fix something there and he usually rebate the parking fees. Gantry opens after 7pm. Don't order Kopi if you can't handle loads of caffine or sugar. Smile
Ha ha... Ah hua gd honest chap... but sometimes a little too stone with work... But he usually quite chin chai wan...Smile
Back to top Go down
roadrunner
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21 2007, 15:53

imo it's much better if can include the address of the workshop

so that unfamiliar bros like me can refer to or is it my mistake

for not checking the address on other folders.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21 2007, 16:18

roadrunner wrote:
imo it's much better if can include the address of the workshop

so that unfamiliar bros like me can refer to or is it my mistake

for not checking the address on other folders.Very Happy
Nope its not your mistake... It is usually not posted here... though it will be useful... which of the addy's do you require... It will be a quick search for me... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24 2007, 11:08

God wrote:
whitefangz wrote:

darth vader wrote:
whitefangz wrote:

hahaha.... We shall see Mad

Your fit looks Stock lei.... go mod something...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next