Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...

Go down 
+7
Rookie
DaDude
ahren
SpiNeFarM
roychew14
darth vader
mcdss
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Left_bar_bleue85/100Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Empty
PostSubject: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27 2007, 18:59

I always park where I park... bad habit ... and there are a few in the car park who also always park where they park...

So anyways, today I had Jolvin come over to have a good rub on the Turtle... yeah ... near CNY leow ma... and so he came on time... and started work...

when he arrived, he swung his car into the lot opposite my car, (parking idiot style, makan one wheel into the next (and last lot) yeah, that spot only can park 2 cars... and my side 3... you can see why these slots will soon be parked by certain cars come home early one... nice place to park...

anyway none of the 5 slots parked, so i park Turtle in the middle of the 3 slot park, Jolvin in the 2 slot park.. but makan into the last lot there... hahaha...

midway into the session, Turtle was moaning in pleasure ... back came this senior citizen in his champaign nissan sunny... eased into the area to look at his 'usual spot' which was now smaller than usual becos Jolvin's car has straddles over the marking line...

so he reversed and parked at the other part of the car park... 10 metres away... so i waived to him and said quite loudly but friendly becos i know his car... "sorry uncle.... block your space, later will remove leow..." I meant jolvin will leave soon...

so uncle strolled over (actually he was strolling back and forth for a while leow la...) and said

"Why are you washing car here? This is a car park."

huh?

so I asked "Why cannot? Just washing and cleaning up my car that's all"

So he kept repeating.... "Car Park is for PARKING CAR... not washing, washing shud go petrol station or somewhere else..." other points came up... wetting the floor (which raining, actually, every where also wet one la... but he used that excuse.) and 'there's a washing bay downstairs' etc.

this went on for some time... while I tried to explain to him that it's perfectly normal to wash car at a car park lot, where mostly deserted... so what's the big deal? many many do wash tieir cars where they are parked... and detailing as well of course... and not use the washing bay becos it may be full, or a bit dark...

In my mind I was saying ... "This bedroom is for sleeping. Want to fuck go Geylang; HDB flat for staying, wanna play mj go to mj-joint; Petrol station for filling petrol, not washing car; etc..." but be nice, dun tell him that... he won't understand...

what a stupid excuse...

more points - no la I not saying you cannot wash car here, I just saying car park is for parking car... I never say what you do is illegal or anything, I never say cannot ... I cannot say that is my parking lot, this is public car park, but car park is for parking car... and you know Park here (his usual lot) becos I stay over there and I can see my car... bla bla bla...)

Finally I ask him: "So uncle, I move that car let you park here can?" which was what he in the first place wanted. and he jumped on the offer...

so i signalled Jolvin to move his car...

our uncle parked there, and took his time.

Then he say the best thing... "Dun give me 2 or 3 scratches hor, no hard feelings hor?" hahaha... I laugh and told him, "uncle, no profit thing I dun do one... moreover you shud know I park here regularly also... where got so stupid one?? to scratch your car?"

Better than the best thing he said " wa.. like that dun scratch car want to toh lang ar?"

hahahaha... this one takes the cake... so I just said to him: "Uncle, I rather we be friends, and we do business, you earn money, I earn money. - Frankly, No profit thing I dun do one..."

His reply "You all young chaps (wah say... nice leh I young chap) do it for satisfaction one lor... (he meant scratching his car)"

this one I angry leow..."Sorrie uncle, for satisfaction will do a lot more than scratching, but you are not worth our satisfaction leh... Anyway I live here, and plan to live here long time, what for make enemies by scratching your car and then parking my car opposite yours every nite??? I prefer we be friends and do business and make money"

haha old man got no reply just walk off...

go to his flat and looked at us from there for 30 minutes, while we finish up, and smoke and tok kok...

I can't believe dinosaurs still exist, and lousy prey type dinosaurs, not the TRex... Really cannot stand it... must post here let everyone see and have a good laugh at the old kia su, kia si, and unreasonable Singaporean.

All he had to do was to say he wanted to park his usual spot, and we would have apologised and moved the car no questions asked...

the guy must be having an orgasm trying to convince us without saying he wanted us to move off let him park... must be a damn lonely man... nobody to talk to so must find quarrel to entertain himself...

hahaha... if i want to sabo his car... he won't live to report anything man... stupid old man... not worth my time even... yet I spent last half hour typing this shit... kekeke... hope Jolvin's mood not spoilt by this episode dun dare to come my place to stroke my Turtle again...

lol!
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Left_bar_bleue0/0Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27 2007, 23:03

wat the fark.....the old boogey is jus trying to be funny. buay song his lot kena taken yet cannot find a legit reason to park @ his usual slot n thus start to sprout nonsense. kudos to u for having the patience to tok nicely to him. if its me, well, given my short fuse, i will prob fuck him up big time.......Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil afro afro afro cant believe this kind of idiots still exists. n its ppl like him w this kind of fucked up mentality tt forms the basis of the elitist delusion. u shd hv told him parking @ a regular lot, regardless of frequency or duration, does not make tt his lot.....wat an idiot....

Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28 2007, 00:07

haha this piece of shit deserve to hav his car put on bricks n his rims taken off!!! if one day i were to see his ride on stomp i will laugh my balls out!!!
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Left_bar_bleue85/100Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28 2007, 01:20

he very clever, wait for me to say for him... not he say one... although that is what he want la...

that is obvious enough...

car par is for parking car, no other thing... dick is for passing urine... no other thing... I kill myself leow...

what kind of reasoning is that??? fucking blind man can see more leh..

that's what makes my blood boil...

after that still scared i give him 2 or 3 scratches hahahaha...

I will polish his windscreens with lemon and lime juice man... hahaha if i can be bothered that is...
Back to top Go down
SpiNeFarM
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2006-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28 2007, 02:10

errr...so moral of the story is ...Don't park at an Old Citizens regular lots or face their nagging wrath? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28 2007, 04:12

mcdss wrote:
he very clever, wait for me to say for him... not he say one... although that is what he want la...

that is obvious enough...

car par is for parking car, no other thing... dick is for passing urine... no other thing... I kill myself leow...

what kind of reasoning is that??? fucking blind man can see more leh..

that's what makes my blood boil...

after that still scared i give him 2 or 3 scratches hahahaha...

I will polish his windscreens with lemon and lime juice man... hahaha if i can be bothered that is...

I got nothing to say... sad to say... wat an ugly singaporean!

The worst part is scare car tio scratch by you. If the next few days he suay suay kanna something... sure think is u. HAHA!

Last edited by on Sun Jan 28 2007, 10:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Left_bar_bleue0/0Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28 2007, 08:20

I am educated to be patient by your somewhat funny expeirence.

For me, I'd fuck the bugger.... and if I did not, I would tell him park your car there lorr... if you are afraid Im gonna scratch your car than dont lor...

Old shit... mf...Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28 2007, 09:54

hahahah nice way to handle a lonely old timer (if my hypothesis holds, drives a sunny, and a champaign gold one atthat Very Happy) had certain character traits tt will never, I repeat, never click with ours .... elephant
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28 2007, 14:40

skaly tt old motherfucking cheebye kia go to scratch his own car in the middle of the nite n the go lodge polkice report claiming tt our boss had vadalised it! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad nvr discount this possibility!
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28 2007, 17:54

no la... he wun la...

if he does, den... there will be hell to pay...

Dun make me angry.... You won't like me when I'm angry......

monkey
Back to top Go down
eeee78
2000 RPM
2000 RPM

Male
Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29 2007, 09:05

darth vader wrote:
skaly tt old motherfucking cheebye kia go to scratch his own car in the middle of the nite n the go lodge polkice report claiming tt our boss had vadalised it! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad nvr discount this possibility!
Only u will think of such things lor!
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29 2007, 15:02

hmmm... dun think so la...
Back to top Go down
ilkcirtap
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-11-02

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29 2007, 18:02

Bro.. It's not that I am related to this senior citizen of yours. Smile

He is sort of right. I have checked with HDB previously. Indeed there is a rule stating that no car washing is allowed in the MSCP. Those running car wash business are supposed to have a license issued by HDB so that they can wash the car in the MSCP. I don't know what's the point of the license coz they also wash the car as per normal, not that they use less water or whatever.
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29 2007, 18:18

but my point is this: I am the owner, polishing my own car with my own water, and my own polish... my two friend's came to help me... I am not polishing other people's car, nor to other cars come to this particular spot to be 'serviced by me or my friends.

so now this is the question: If you diy your own car and the guy next door comes and tells you off (mainly because your car) is blocking his favourite spot... what would be your reaction?

so, by the way, where do you polish your own car? if you ever do that??

the law says cannot do car polish/wash business at MSCP - and needs a licence, and MP/Town Council's approval for the business to happen. Yes That part I agree. but I can't polish my own car at the slot?? whoa... I shud volunteer to catch all those who do... every weekend... at least 10 cars per car park...

so happening....
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30 2007, 02:13

mcdss wrote:
but my point is this: I am the owner, polishing my own car with my own water, and my own polish... my two friend's came to help me... I am not polishing other people's car, nor to other cars come to this particular spot to be 'serviced by me or my friends.

so now this is the question: If you diy your own car and the guy next door comes and tells you off (mainly because your car) is blocking his favourite spot... what would be your reaction?

the law says cannot do car polish/wash business at MSCP - and needs a licence, and MP/Town Council's approval for the business to happen. Yes That part I agree. but I can't polish my own car at the slot?? whoa... I shud volunteer to catch all those who do... every weekend... at least 10 cars per car park...

so happening....
if tat law was to get imposed! government will be rich!
Back to top Go down
ilkcirtap
Idling
Idling

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30 2007, 08:55

mcdss wrote:

so happening....

I am not saying that his mannerism is correct and I will get pissed off by him too. I am just sharing a fact about washing cars in MSCP, don't think it applies to polishing as no water is needed.
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30 2007, 10:03

ilkcirtap wrote:

He is sort of right. I have checked with HDB previously. Indeed there is a rule stating that no car washing is allowed in the MSCP. Those running car wash business are supposed to have a license issued by HDB so that they can wash the car in the MSCP. I don't know what's the point of the license coz they also wash the car as per normal, not that they use less water or whatever.
I was previously frm the twn council and they are the actuall m.a fr the MSCP's... the license you are talking about is for someone intending to start a co. and intends to use a particular MSCP for a carwashing business (Its extremely hard to obtain btw).
Your car can be washed at any lot as long as you are not doing it as a business. As for the case mentioned, the old bugger has no right to question mcdss for using the c/park for washing. There is no rule that states that, nor does it state that you cant polish your car there too.. I usually go for routine enforcement on MSCP rules... eg. illegal use of the fire hose reel, pilfering of the washbay water tap, pilfering of the staircase taps / electrical supply, etc etc etc... HDB only does summonses to parked vehicals, even illegal biz at MSCP is done by the twn council officers.
Hope this debunks the story of cp lots used for washing cars is illegal.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whitefangz
Idling
Idling
whitefangz

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30 2007, 10:18

"use of the fire hose reel, pilfering of the washbay water tap, pilfering of the staircase taps / electrical supply"

So now i know this is illegal....you should have told me earlier...now I feel like a criminal for using these facilities for the last 4 years......I was thinking it came together as a package when i bought my house....now i know......

"even illegal biz at MSCP is done by the twn council officers."

such as wat hah...shed some info bro....dun tell me the ones going around in a van harassing people to buy fake audio speakers are hdb officers....lol

DaDude wrote:
ilkcirtap wrote:

I was previously frm the twn council and they are the actuall m.a fr the MSCP's... the license you are talking about is for someone intending to start a co. and intends to use a particular MSCP for a carwashing business (Its extremely hard to obtain btw).
Your car can be washed at any lot as long as you are not doing it as a business. As for the case mentioned, the old bugger has no right to question mcdss for using the c/park for washing. There is no rule that states that, nor does it state that you cant polish your car there too.. I usually go for routine enforcement on MSCP rules... eg. illegal use of the fire hose reel, pilfering of the washbay water tap, pilfering of the staircase taps / electrical supply, etc etc etc... HDB only does summonses to parked vehicals, even illegal biz at MSCP is done by the twn council officers.
Hope this debunks the story of cp lots used for washing cars is illegal.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ilkcirtap
Idling
Idling

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30 2007, 11:00

DaDude wrote:

May I emphasize one more time that it's not my intention to say that the senior citizen has the right to behave in that way?

Just that the topic was brought up and I remember I have asked HDB about washing bay at my MSCP (there was nil). They said that I am not suppose to wash my car in the MSCP, I have to do it at the washing bay. I then asked why those indian car washers can wash cars in the MSCP. The answer given was that they have a license. I just take it as it is and didn't ask for details. I apologise for the confusion/frustration created.

Ok, maybe i should have kept my mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30 2007, 11:17

whitefangz wrote:
"use of the fire hose reel, pilfering of the washbay water tap, pilfering of the staircase taps / electrical supply"

So now i know this is illegal....you should have told me earlier...now I feel like a criminal for using these facilities for the last 4 years......I was thinking it came together as a package when i bought my house....now i know......

Tok Cock!!

"even illegal biz at MSCP is done by the twn council officers."

such as wat hah...shed some info bro....dun tell me the ones going around in a van harassing people to buy fake audio speakers are hdb officers....lol

Even more cock!!

DaDude wrote:
ilkcirtap wrote:

Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30 2007, 11:25

ilkcirtap wrote:
DaDude wrote:

May I emphasize one more time that it's not my intention to say that the senior citizen has the right to behave in that way?

Just that the topic was brought up and I remember I have asked HDB about washing bay at my MSCP (there was nil). They said that I am not suppose to wash my car in the MSCP, I have to do it at the washing bay. I then asked why those indian car washers can wash cars in the MSCP. The answer given was that they have a license. I just take it as it is and didn't ask for details. I apologise for the confusion/frustration created.

Ok, maybe i should have kept my mouth shut.
scratch scratch Please note I mention the subject to enlighten those who do not know about some rules in thier estates/MSCP... and how it would effect us. There is no confusion or any frustration cept for mcdss who was with the uncle bugger. So in the event you feel that you said too much and intend not to say anymore, than that is your prerogative, no pun intended. Chill...Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ilkcirtap
Idling
Idling

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30 2007, 11:57

DaDude wrote:
scratch scratch Please note I mention the subject to enlighten those who do not know about some rules in thier estates/MSCP... and how it would effect us. There is no confusion or any frustration cept for mcdss who was with the uncle bugger. So in the event you feel that you said too much and intend not to say anymore, than that is your prerogative, no pun intended. Chill...Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ok, cool... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30 2007, 12:06

bro ilkcirtap,

pls dun feel as if there is any ill intentions here, that one needs to 'keep quiet' on ANY issue.

The whole idea of the forum is to share views, opinions, facts AND fiction, as well as serve as an emotional outlet by members with a common love for a particular model of a brand of car... in this case the Honda Civic ES (2001-2005)

Views and opintions etc. posted in forum is subject to hundreds of members reading, and some will offer alternative views, or share new knowledge. In the end, through the exchanges, all of us who read the forum will gain some knowledge from it.

If everybody keeps quiet... we may as well disband and shut down...

Communications - it is what binds us, bonds us, and the differences in views and opintions - strengthens us, tests us...

It is silence which isolates, and we stop growing, stop having synergies of shared knowledge - knowledge that sometimes taken a few car's experience to gain... learnt in an instant thru a post by another member, and debated, and tested by others to hold true...

It's the manner of communications that also makes the forum interesting. Albeit sometimes, through no fault of the poster, they appear less patient, less willing to structure a more cordial and civil debate than is preferred by the poster...

My personal advise to you (friendly one hor... not that kind of 'hostile' advice) is to just look at the 'message' itself, and forget the intent to get the main idea being shared. Opinions, hahaha... one person will have infinite opinions... so how to handle those? haha.. this forum is a good 'school ground' to hone yours! and in a friendly atmosphere.

Differing opinions is acceptable - do not impose your opinion on others, just share it... if accepted fine, not accepted, it's their right also.

Pls do continue to post here, we welcome you totally. We warmly invite you to our meetups on Friday nights, and any other that pops up from time to time.

I understand family comes first... mine too man... I oso married with kid...

so, ON with the show!!

cheers!
The Turtle - MCDS
Back to top Go down
ilkcirtap
Idling
Idling

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30 2007, 12:47

bro MCDSS,

I understand what you mean. Don't get me wrong... I don't mean that I will not post forever. Smile

Just that for this topic, I think I should say no more. The more I say, the more it seems that I am related to this senior citizen. lol!

I think I also need to track down the HDB guy who gave me the wrong information. Mad

Guys, everything is cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30 2007, 13:14

ilkcirtap wrote:
bro MCDSS,

I understand what you mean. Don't get me wrong... I don't mean that I will not post forever. Smile

Just that for this topic, I think I should say no more. The more I say, the more it seems that I am related to this senior citizen. lol!

I think I also need to track down the HDB guy who gave me the wrong information. Mad

Guys, everything is cool. Very Happy
It's always been cool.. easy come easy go... We're all chilled out dudes here... Just say what you have to say and take things said here with a pinch of salt... Hope to cya next meet up or soon... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...   Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Exactly a Road Story... More Like a Parking Story...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next