Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a story of 2 edix......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
a story of 2 edix...... Left_bar_bleue0/0a story of 2 edix...... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

a story of 2 edix...... Empty
PostSubject: a story of 2 edix......   a story of 2 edix...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20 2007, 10:50

wat a world of difference a driver can make regardless of the wheels they're on....n in this case, its the edix.....(dun worry boss, ur black box is not wat i sighted Razz )

Edix 1 (SGD5**3P)

summary - i was ferrying OC to work @ orchard area...took PIE towards changi n exited Stevens road.....for those who know, after u turn into the exit, its a pretty long winded SINGLE LANE road. n as always, w peak hr traffic, it reached a standstill. n there i was, urs truely, on tt said road, but slightly offset to the left....n guess wat, within a split second, the a/m edix suddenly appeared out of nowhere n was soon on my right. i was both bemused n slightly pissed off, cuz it was suppose to be a ONE LANE road. so i stared @ the driver n his supposedly OC.....both gave a dead pan expression as if they did nothing wrong...n even attempted to inch ahead of me when traffic was moving.....which of cse i inched further up n he eventually guai guai followed behind me....i was shaking my head in disbelief.....i mean, come on lah, i always believed tt as fellow honda drivers, we shd gv each other some leeway mah.....also, pls dun act as if u r in a rush for time, cuz everybody who uses tt stretch is rushing for time too....including myself....so please do not attempt to pull tis stunt...ESPECIALLY ON ME! Violent cuz i hv a very short fuse n aboveall, an extremely low threshold for lousy farking drivers. afro

Edix 2 (SFF 1**Cool

summary - nw here's an edix tt made my day......after the earlier edix saga, i was on the juction of stevens rd n bukit timah road, on the middle lane. the a/m edix was on the 1st lane n attempted to crossover to my lane, but due to the close proximity, oni 0.5 the vehicle managed to get thru. so having seen tt, i naturally inched fwd as far as i can to facilitate her making the complete switch to the 2nd lane. lo n behold, SHE actually waved an appreciative thank you! me and my OC were like, whoa, i tot this kind of driver extinct liao wor......cheers n needless to say, i negated the unpleasant experience of the earlier nincompoop edix driver.....afro
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
a story of 2 edix...... Left_bar_bleue0/0a story of 2 edix...... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: a story of 2 edix......   a story of 2 edix...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20 2007, 19:58

Was it MCDS?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: a story of 2 edix......   a story of 2 edix...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20 2007, 21:06

beemer wrote:
Was it MCDS?? Laughing

pls lah.....u think i cannot differentiate our Boss's edix ma? refer to wts....Jolvin aka mobilekarpolish's thread...mark's edix was showcased leh......
flower
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: a story of 2 edix......   a story of 2 edix...... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21 2007, 01:40

The good and bad of edix's.... Razz
Same goes to all types and models... Razz
You have the good and the bad... Razz
Not to mention the evil ones... Twisted Evil ............
............. me... Embarassed Twisted Evil Embarassed Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: a story of 2 edix......   a story of 2 edix...... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21 2007, 10:50

for every 1 good SG driver, there will 10 arsehole muthafarking cbk driver tt r asking for it......n i stand by my statement. Violent
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: a story of 2 edix......   a story of 2 edix...... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21 2007, 10:58

darth vader wrote:
for every 1 good SG driver, there will 10 arsehole muthafarking cbk driver tt r asking for it......n i stand by my statement. Violent
Im proly the other 9 Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: a story of 2 edix......   a story of 2 edix...... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21 2007, 21:26

DaDude wrote:
darth vader wrote:
Im proly the other 9 Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

nah....i beg to differ........farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a story of 2 edix......   a story of 2 edix...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a story of 2 edix......
Page 1 of 1