Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d

Go down 
+2
mcdss
Rookie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Empty
PostSubject: Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d   Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28 2007, 15:59

Why is it that all these so-called coupes and performance cars drivers think they are damn frigging fast and can weave in and out of traffic as if other cars are stationery and part of a computer game world ? Evil or Very Mad

this include cars like Tuscani(yes that's right!), DC5s, WRXs, EuroRs, Evos, Celicas, Alfa GTs, low Beemers, Fairladies, Silvias, and the list goes on ...

Why am I posting this?

Seen so many times that these drivers cause near traffic jams and slower rides jam brakes! angry! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Left_bar_bleue85/100Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d   Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28 2007, 18:41

I'll betcha if they crash into us, and we appeal for witness, all will pretend never see...

the other extreme is that the sports car driver si leow... 20 witness say he drive recklessly hahahahah... you can claim every last penny from him man...
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Left_bar_bleue0/0Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d   Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28 2007, 18:57

Its the driver lah... even nowadays.. Taxi drivers drving Merc or Skoda can fly lei....
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Left_bar_bleue0/0Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d   Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28 2007, 20:46

beemer wrote:
Its the driver lah... even nowadays.. Taxi drivers drving Merc or Skoda can fly lei....
I HATE MERC TAXI'S....! Those MFs are really reckless and out of 10 I see, least 8 are speeding! I was doin near 95 on CTE when one zoomed passed me on the right lane. He was doing least 120 to 130... with passengers!!!!!!! Bloordy reckless arseholes with no brains.... I dun give a fuck bout the drivers but the passengers. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
My Satisfaction Level:
Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Left_bar_bleue85/100Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d   Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28 2007, 20:53

that's becos they think they drive Merc very safe one... sure wun die one lor...

They now have GPS mapping their whereabouts rite? sure as hell if someone wants to know, they can prove they are speeding... tracking is real time and digital... no way to be wrong... so ... who wants to prosecute?

if they are speeding safely, let them lor... we oso speed occasionally, hopefully no one report and say they willing to testify as witness... else we oso kena citizen's arrest...

:tongue:
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d   Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28 2007, 21:03

mcdss wrote:
that's becos they think they drive Merc very safe one... sure wun die one lor...

They now have GPS mapping their whereabouts rite? sure as hell if someone wants to know, they can prove they are speeding... tracking is real time and digital... no way to be wrong... so ... who wants to prosecute?

if they are speeding safely, let them lor... we oso speed occasionally, hopefully no one report and say they willing to testify as witness... else we oso kena citizen's arrest...

tongue
exactly... they're speeding with passengers on board... I wont give a fuck to a speeding merc cos I'd proly speed up with the bugger... if they are without passengers I wont give a damn. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Asura
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d   Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04 2007, 18:38

Yesterday met a wrx driver on lane 1 on my way home ... after the car in front of me filtered out, he quickly flashed his frigging white HID headlights at me. of course a bit pissed lah, cos I the guy infront just switched and he did that, as if he's rushing to meet his maker so I pushed in front without changing lane to about 140. he followed patiently till I filtered left towards Jalan Boon Lay. what he did wasn't totoally unreasonale so I suppose he did not fall into this category for this incident ...
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d   Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05 2007, 10:04

I cant stand this type of drivers... from the past, what I did was either jammed brake immediately, or let him overtake and high beam him all the way.....
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Idling
Idling
Rorschach

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-01-17

My Garage
Ride: CS5
My Satisfaction Level:
Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Left_bar_bleue10/10Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d   Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31 2007, 15:37

Rookie wrote:
Why is it that all these so-called coupes and performance cars drivers think they are damn frigging fast and can weave in and out of traffic as if other cars are stationery and part of a computer game world ? Evil or Very Mad

this include cars like Tuscani(yes that's right!), DC5s, WRXs, EuroRs, Evos, Celicas, Alfa GTs, low Beemers, Fairladies, Silvias, and the list goes on ...

Why am I posting this?

Seen so many times that these drivers cause near traffic jams and slower rides jam brakes! angry! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Cuz ur ride slow so everyone wants to overtake you lor lol
Back to top Go down
http://cicero.multiply.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d   Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why "performance cars" drivers always think they d
Page 1 of 1