Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods

Go down 
5 posters

why do others (beside yourself) mod their rides?
personal gratification
Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Vote_lcap20%Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
show off
Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Vote_lcap13%Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
too much money don't know where to spend
Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Vote_lcap0%Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
clueless, so just mod lor
Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Vote_lcap7%Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
see others do so also follow lor
Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Vote_lcap0%Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
the in thing to do
Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Vote_lcap13%Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
for real performance
Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Vote_lcap20%Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
"think" will improve performace
 13% [ 2 ]
for looks
 13% [ 2 ]
no idea
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Empty
PostSubject: Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods   Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18 2007, 23:14

okok I rephrase my earlier post and say it nicely...

what do u mod your car for?

what (honestly) do u think some people mod their car for?
Back to top Go down
xiaonick
Idling
Idling
xiaonick

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods   Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18 2007, 23:41

Rookie wrote:
okok I rephrase my earlier post and say it nicely...

what do u mod your car for?

what (honestly) do u think some people mod their car for?

Depends. Some people mod for fun, other mod for the interest.

For me? Everyday I wake up, I see my car, I feel happy. Satisfied from what I have done! It's like an ART Piece!
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Left_bar_bleue0/0Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods   Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18 2007, 23:44

WTF, Mind your own business... Suspect

They, we, me, you, all, own money own gratification, own indulgence...

To help others, to feedback, to wank off, to show off, to track, to self-gratify, to cheese off, to say I'm better off, to show my loaded pockets, to make me feel good, to tell you I have a better ICE system, to mock, to wipe it on your face, to play with TP, to be a street-STARR, to be a wannabe racer, to mod for fun, peer pressure, fucking shiok, got money to throw, really nice to rub it in your face, to say "mines bigger than yours", itchy backside, see-look-buy, saw-look-envy-buy, hav small dick but needs other means to show bigness, greatness is the first one to have it, Influenced by ppl u think are friends but are actually the owner of the shop, enlightenment, to be accepted, to cheat, to go faster, to pretend it goes faster, to make ones mind feel it goes faster, to exhance, to follow, to say I brake late, to feel I can, to save money, to say I have arrived, to kiss it, to fuck it, to shit on it, to curse, to make love, to smile, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc..................................................................................

Pui...!

scratch Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad No

Sleep Sleep Sleep

Last edited by on Mon Jun 18 2007, 23:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xiaonick
Idling
Idling
xiaonick

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods   Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18 2007, 23:49

DaDude wrote:
WTF, Mind your own business... Suspect

They, we, me, you, all, own money own gratification, own indulgence...

To help others, to feedback, to wank off, to show off, to track, to self-gratify, to cheese off, to say I'm better off, to show my loaded pockets, to make me feel good, to tell you I have a better ICE system, to mock, to wipe it on your face, to play with TP, to be a street-STARR, to be a wannabe racer, to mod for fun, peer pressure, fucking shiok, got money to throw, really nice to rub it in your face, to say "mines bigger than yours", itchy backside, see-look-buy, saw-look-envy-buy, hav small dick but needs other means to show bigness, greatness is the first one to have it, Influenced by ppl u think are friends but are actually the owner of the shop, enlightenment, to be accepted, to cheat, to go faster, to pretend it goes faster, to make ones mind feel it goes faster, to exhance, to follow, to say I brake late, to feel I can, to save money, to say I have arrived, to kiss it, to fuck it, to shit on it, to curse, to make love, to smile, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc..................................................................................

Pui...!

scratch Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad No

Sleep Sleep Sleep

streetstar? Sounds familar...i wonder why it rings a bell... hmmmzzz lol!
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Left_bar_bleue0/0Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods   Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18 2007, 23:55

xiaonick wrote:
streetstar? Sounds familar...i wonder why it rings a bell... hmmmzzz lol!
really...? hmmm....??? confused Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods   Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 00:09

All said... or you can be a fucking cock like kelpie!... lol!

Last edited by on Tue Jun 19 2007, 10:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
george
Idling
Idling
george

Male
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2006-10-31

My Garage
Ride: White Mar 2005 ES 5
My Satisfaction Level:
Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Left_bar_bleue9/10Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods   Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 10:16

I am actually clueless why I mod my car......
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods   Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 11:20

DaDude wrote:

hey why u mention my best friend's name! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods   Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 11:26

Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes twit..!
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods   Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 11:32

DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:

u guys are all very smart! Twisted Evil very cruel Twisted Evil real arse holes and very mean!!! Twisted Evil I like!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods   Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 11:43

Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:

u guys are all very smart! Twisted Evil very cruel Twisted Evil real arse holes and very mean!!! Twisted Evil I like!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
tats because u r our master.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods   Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 11:48

roychew14 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods   Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 12:11

DaDude wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:

lol!

actually I'm not lor .. i think the HGM guy more influential leh farao
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods   Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 12:32

Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:

lol!

Suspect Suspect Suspect who da bugger?!?!?! confused
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods   Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 12:56

DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:

lol!

the one wif the lowest skirtings?
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods   Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 13:17

roychew14 wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:

lol!

he where's skirts som more!?!?! knn... chao trans! pig
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods   Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 16:30

DaDude wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:

lol!

he where's skirts som more!?!?! knn... chao trans! pig
wahahahha elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods   Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonder why some people so obsess with listing their mods
Page 1 of 1