Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wat a parking StylE

Go down 
+2
Rookie
Van
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Van
Idling
Idling
Van

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
Ride: ES 5 03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Wat a parking StylE Left_bar_bleue0/0Wat a parking StylE Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Wat a parking StylE Empty
PostSubject: Wat a parking StylE   Wat a parking StylE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04 2007, 18:13

After a long day of errands running...here i finally reach my carpark. Take a break...and as usual started heated up due to all cars always park at the seasons lots. duh....wat to do??face it... and then i realise my favorite spot is not taken..somehow!
okie...head inch forward and reverse into the lot. Beep beep beep..BEEEEeeeppp!!!! hmmm.....my rear door is align with the pillar, which shouldn't be the case. The edge of the pillar should be cutting the centre of the front window. hmmm...tot to myself.perhaps the reverse sensor is giving prob again. Better check it out first.

Da*n A*se....wat is the boot of the other doing in my lot!!! At this point of time ...i really boiled. 1st thing u parked exceeding ur lot, 2ndly, is a ES5, What should i do now? Is all becos it is a ES5, else i would have stuck a note and took some pic. i...suck it up...reverse to the max i can ensuring my front will have enough clearance for the incoming cars.

here it comes..."Hey bro...is this ur car?"
Yeh!
me- did u realise how u parked?
and he told me ..the front looks alright!
(Is not that matter how well it looks at the front, is how bad it is at the back dude. The whole boot already cross the line) Furthermore, is a season lot
And ....simply no sign of guilt.

Bro....if u do frequent this forum. Please understand my stand of anger. Especially when u see same type and u just dunno whether u should curse and swear or forgive.
as well as reputation for Honda ES..

Not gonna mention plate no. and place.

CheerS!!!
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Wat a parking StylE Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Wat a parking StylE Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Wat a parking StylE   Wat a parking StylE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04 2007, 20:11

some folks can be so clueless. tot it happens only to suicide bombers elephant
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Wat a parking StylE Left_bar_bleue85/100Wat a parking StylE Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wat a parking StylE   Wat a parking StylE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2007, 01:06

I'm lost too... i dun understand what you are trying to say at all...

can draw a diagram? u shud have taken a pic man...

although I can feel your frustration, i cannot understand the cause of it because there simply isn't enough to paint me a mental picture of what's going on...

I'm clueless too...

/
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Wat a parking StylE Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Wat a parking StylE Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Wat a parking StylE   Wat a parking StylE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2007, 12:34

you are? I am sad for you.

Its as simple as a row of (SEASON) parking lots with a clueless ES sticking his butt too far left or right, and eating into another lot's butt space. savvy.

If everyone is to draw diagram for their road stories, who will post?

Need to fill up road incident form MK15A-S? Twisted Evil

road stories are for pple to vent their frustration from what should have been a nice drive. So can we all just take it lightly?

So what if you know the exact angle of the slant? Want to know how much in cm square the boot over shot the parking space? Wanna check tyre marks to see exactly to what micro second the car parked illegally at the season lot?

RELAC LEH. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Wat a parking StylE Left_bar_bleue85/100Wat a parking StylE Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wat a parking StylE   Wat a parking StylE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2007, 13:59

and I am sadder for you than you for me.

it's not one row of season parking lots dude...

it's TWO rows, i.e. cars park in two rows, and there is no 'island' in the middle so the two rows share a same 'boarder', and no wheel stops an the lot to stop the car from moving one row into the other. The other car had reversed too far into his lot, and infringed on the other row's lot. NOT a crooked parking, but just makan the other parking space by one almost a boot length.

I had always tot this forum was for full freedom of expression and less restrictive than the forum the founders wanted to create. Yet when I ask for more information, your response is 'please shut up' else others won't post... (huh?) are you insinuating that I chase members away? I ask sadly misconceived microns of details?

I better go RELAC one corner.

Administrator angry and attacking silly and kaypo Turtle leow...

peace. and silence.
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat a parking StylE   Wat a parking StylE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06 2007, 10:26

suits yourself.

pls note that while freedom of speech is encouraged, it goes both ways.

politics will get u somewhere but not everywhere.

if u have the time. consider what I suggested to u in the mod folder rather than come up with "oh-so-witty" answers to retort my post.

the world should be a more productive place.

PS: I often wonder why so many people always looked busy yet achieve so little ... maybe the answer is nearby afterall.
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat a parking StylE   Wat a parking StylE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06 2007, 10:30

noticed tt my post is edited?

my first impression was 2 rows... then on considering season parking lot, I tot it is more logical to think it could be one row. so edit lor.

BUT the point is that, Van met a fuckup parker. that's it. and it spoils his day. he vented and his frustration dissipated. job done.

why skew to a diagram? need we study the CRIME SCENE?
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat a parking StylE   Wat a parking StylE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06 2007, 11:03

1 I am not a mind reader. how would i know what was edited out?

2 why not get a diagram? gives all a better appraisal of the situation

3 i already said i feel his frustration and anger or you missed that

4 by asking more details, more can share the situation better

5 more posts can be generated on this 'discussion' and 'sharing' session.

6 it's your opinion that a pic/sketch is not needed. not mine. why impose your opinion on me?

7 anyway it's your call. you like to poke like this, you have to take it that some dun enjoy it and will squeeze very tightly. some will even turn around and poke back.

8 is this a free forum or not? now got new rule cannot ask is it? den better make it known in your intro para top of your forum.

9 you just having a bad day? Smile I'm having a just-as-bad day too... or you think i'm off? mutual feelings bro
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat a parking StylE   Wat a parking StylE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06 2007, 11:17

free forum - yes.

How u define it as "free"?

All to agree with you?. Can't I state my views? Hmmm seems like this is your true colour?

what are you cooking?

no need to power struggle leh. I told you that i will pass on this forum if the new team does a good job. So why need to exhibit your POWER?

Frankly speaking. I reached a point I don't really want to care how you feel, or had a good day or not, or even if your feeling is mutual to me or not.

I have my policy. If I talk sense and logic to smart people, I expect to be understood. If the person is not so smart, I usually don't waste my time.
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat a parking StylE   Wat a parking StylE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06 2007, 11:44

well... I guess this is my exit cue.

so sorry to have disturbed your space.
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat a parking StylE   Wat a parking StylE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06 2007, 12:54

petty petty. but its ok. bye.

DO NOT THREATEN ME WITH SUCH WORDS. NO ONE IS INDISPENSABLE.
Back to top Go down
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-01-23

My Garage
Ride: Honda Fit 1.5S
My Satisfaction Level:
Wat a parking StylE Left_bar_bleue1/1Wat a parking StylE Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Wat a parking StylE   Wat a parking StylE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07 2007, 19:53

Knn how old liao, all becos of tis bloody Fucker tat cant park the car fault

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Now got 2 bros BS becos of tis Fucker, for wat.
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat a parking StylE   Wat a parking StylE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2007, 01:10

simple comment gets blown out of proportion......wat gives? scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat a parking StylE   Wat a parking StylE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2007, 15:15

Some ppl just dunno how to park properly..... guess their brain needs to be aligned...
Back to top Go down
Van
Idling
Idling
Van

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat a parking StylE   Wat a parking StylE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26 2007, 18:27

Was busy for the past one month for my big day, din know it cause so much "debate" haha....
Chill chill...soRrie...sorrie...should had gave a full detail illustrations ...rather then just bitch about it ...

PEACEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!Embarassed
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat a parking StylE   Wat a parking StylE Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30 2007, 23:53

Its New year again..... world peace.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat a parking StylE   Wat a parking StylE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06 2008, 01:18

Van wrote:
Was busy for the past one month for my big day, din know it cause so much "debate" haha....
Chill chill...soRrie...sorrie...should had gave a full detail illustrations ...rather then just bitch about it ...

bro

bitching is perfectly alright here Very Happy no need to go thru audition or whatever. If you are not clear, others can ask again - nicely. period. no need to use big words to intimidate you. Draw diagrams? What if there are bros who can't draw, not IT savvy or has poor command of english? how? can't post lor then?

So my take is simple: just try your best to describe and vent your frustrations. If anyone wants a clarification, they ask politely.

cheers.
Back to top Go down
Van
Idling
Idling
Van

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat a parking StylE   Wat a parking StylE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08 2008, 00:29

Rookie wrote:
Van wrote:

bro

bitching is perfectly alright here Very Happy no need to go thru audition or whatever. If you are not clear, others can ask again - nicely. period. no need to use big words to intimidate you. Draw diagrams? What if there are bros who can't draw, not IT savvy or has poor command of english? how? can't post lor then?

So my take is simple: just try your best to describe and vent your frustrations. If anyone wants a clarification, they ask politely.

cheers.

hokkien pai ...direct translate sure dun understand..haha...

CheErS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wat a parking StylE   Wat a parking StylE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wat a parking StylE
Page 1 of 1