Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Indiscriminate braking and speed limits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Indiscriminate braking and speed limits Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Indiscriminate braking and speed limits Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Indiscriminate braking and speed limits Empty
PostSubject: Indiscriminate braking and speed limits   Indiscriminate braking and speed limits Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31 2006, 09:50

Wonder why some people are so kiasi. jamming brake at the slightest instance and travelling on the first lane at speed just below the legal limit!
Back to top Go down
mugen4
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Indiscriminate braking and speed limits   Indiscriminate braking and speed limits Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31 2006, 11:17

actually i m not biased against women drivers or wat of cos i met some who is good..but usually its them who road hog the overtaking lane and below the speed limit.
the reason: they sit too front until their forehead nearly sticking to the windscreen..try doing tat..u cant see yr speedo meter!!!..tats y they duno wat speed they travelling at...and becos they sit too near...they cant even see the rear view mirror when u high beamthem..so the the most safest way is to overtake them...

and another type is those knn bastard old freaks...u high beam them..they still drive slow...duno wat they thinking...mabe its becos they dun like young ppl driving like this..but wat the hell..i m travelling 100km/h on the overtaking lane...he shud move one side...if another car which is faster then me..i will oso move aside..and when u overtake them..they give u one kind of LJ face...damn tulan to see this type of drivers...
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Indiscriminate braking and speed limits Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Indiscriminate braking and speed limits Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Indiscriminate braking and speed limits   Indiscriminate braking and speed limits Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31 2006, 19:00

hahahah damn funni about the woman driver part Very Happy but a bit kua zhang pig

i tend to sit very up front myself but of course can still see speedo and rear view lah alien
Back to top Go down
mugen4
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Indiscriminate braking and speed limits   Indiscriminate braking and speed limits Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01 2006, 10:28

Rookie wrote:
hahahah damn funni about the woman driver part Very Happy but a bit kua zhang pig

i tend to sit very up front myself but of course can still see speedo and rear view lah alien

haha..i admit the women part abit kua zhang..haha...

i oso sit up front...for cornering purposes..hehe8)
Back to top Go down
Shirei
Idling
Idling

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-10-29

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Indiscriminate braking and speed limits Left_bar_bleue0/0Indiscriminate braking and speed limits Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Indiscriminate braking and speed limits   Indiscriminate braking and speed limits Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03 2006, 23:31

do some women really drive that way?? well... seen any guys doing the same?? mMmm... =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indiscriminate braking and speed limits   Indiscriminate braking and speed limits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indiscriminate braking and speed limits
Page 1 of 1