Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs

Go down 
+3
rOcH
mcdss
xiaonick
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xiaonick
Idling
Idling
xiaonick

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-17

FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Empty
PostSubject: FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs   FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26 2007, 08:43

I was invited to a high speed run to the NS highway with a few Type-R Integras, Civic FD2R and few RX-8.

Before I start please do not be mistaken, I'm not showing off my car but in fact I was quite impressed with the Civic ES performance. I may even consider having my ES for 3 more years as this car is great! At first, I was pretty worried that running with all the cars 2 times my horsepower, I will be lacking pretty behind. My friend was even asking me to take his car as he was worried I will be lacking behind with all the cars

In fact, the ES is able to keep up with the integras and the RX-8. Off the road acclerations, you will see the RX-8 and the Integras pulling away. However, it was able to maintain the speed. The ES is capable to hit above XXXkm/h and is rather stable at that speeds. I think I've even managed to hit XXXkm/h or something like that. Average speed was about XXXkm/h. We did travel quite a far distance on the NS highway.

Yes, I do have to admit that the Integras and the RX-8 were not doing their best (I suspect) but overall I was impressed with the ES performance. For a mere 1.6 litre, it was able to be with the big boys Type-Rs and RX-8.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 26 2007, 13:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Left_bar_bleue85/100FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs   FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26 2007, 10:29

so your car can go malaysia leow...

come to PG on our next run leh... 19 December... mostly ES only... you shud do well there ...

lai lai... dun say car not ready... macross43 will show you stock car on PG.

come show us your 207kmh... mine only can manage 165... really turtle leow...

/
Back to top Go down
xiaonick
Idling
Idling
xiaonick

PostSubject: Re: FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs   FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26 2007, 12:58

mcdss wrote:
so your car can go malaysia leow...

come to PG on our next run leh... 19 December... mostly ES only... you shud do well there ...

lai lai... dun say car not ready... macross43 will show you stock car on PG.

come show us your XXXkmh... mine only can manage 165... really turtle leow...

/

=X tio shoot by boss. Thanks for the invite but 19 dec I might not be able to make it (=

I am still inexperience on track
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Left_bar_bleue85/100FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs   FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27 2007, 09:12

xiaonick wrote:

When will you experienced on track if you NEVER go on it? first time newbie, second time not so newbie, third time learn the track leow, forth time can see timing if you want, but practice first going faster and learn more techniques, fifth time onwards - serious practice etc...

so when is your first time gonna be?

you dun pass the primary school you can't go next level...

the word 'experienced' means you go enough times and had enough minor incidents to become that...

not experienced is not an excuse bro...

lai la... we not gonna 'tear' you or 'humiliate' you or anything... we just telling you it's fun... join in! ES vs ES no one can 'tear' anything if both on full throttle...

it's no ego for us on track, we just go in to have fun.

if you go in 'must win' attitude, den better never go in... you can win nobody even give you F1 car to drive... becos you never go in to 'experience yourself.

just friendly words in here... it's not a 'challenge' and not a 'race' - we dun ever make it to 'race level' la... no sponsor...

if you feel very strongly never to go track, just let it be... but dun say we never jio you...
Back to top Go down
xiaonick
Idling
Idling
xiaonick

PostSubject: Re: FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs   FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27 2007, 10:16

mcdss wrote:
xiaonick wrote:

When will you experienced on track if you NEVER go on it? first time newbie, second time not so newbie, third time learn the track leow, forth time can see timing if you want, but practice first going faster and learn more techniques, fifth time onwards - serious practice etc...

so when is your first time gonna be?

you dun pass the primary school you can't go next level...

the word 'experienced' means you go enough times and had enough minor incidents to become that...

not experienced is not an excuse bro...

lai la... we not gonna 'tear' you or 'humiliate' you or anything... we just telling you it's fun... join in! ES vs ES no one can 'tear' anything if both on full throttle...

it's no ego for us on track, we just go in to have fun.

if you go in 'must win' attitude, den better never go in... you can win nobody even give you F1 car to drive... becos you never go in to 'experience yourself.

just friendly words in here... it's not a 'challenge' and not a 'race' - we dun ever make it to 'race level' la... no sponsor...

if you feel very strongly never to go track, just let it be... but dun say we never jio you...

Thanks for the invite! I will try to join you guys when possible. However due to work commitments I cannot make it during this time : )
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs   FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27 2007, 11:45

when you can bro... we will keep posting dates up here... prolly once a month haha... hope more can join in to have fun together... not all out RACING, but just have some rush ingoing full throttle round and round... and shifting gears... in a safe environment, no ego involved.
Back to top Go down
xiaonick
Idling
Idling
xiaonick

PostSubject: Re: FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs   FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27 2007, 11:53

mcdss wrote:
when you can bro... we will keep posting dates up here... prolly once a month haha... hope more can join in to have fun together... not all out RACING, but just have some rush ingoing full throttle round and round... and shifting gears... in a safe environment, no ego involved.

Alright sure! thanks for organising!
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs   FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2007, 18:23

when is a good time for you? we can try to work our way to suit you...

ai le lai nia...
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs   FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2007, 20:18

Waiting for christmas scratch

Anyway, just round the corner only, MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR! (In advance)

cheers
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Left_bar_bleue0/0FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs   FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2007, 12:27

rOcH wrote:

Anyway, just round the corner only, MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR! (In advance)

cheers

recently u jin top form in the literary aspect hor? Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Foxbat
Idling
Idling
Foxbat

Number of posts : 214

My Garage
Ride: Honda Stream RN6
My Satisfaction Level:
FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Left_bar_bleue5/10FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs   FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07 2007, 13:09

darth vader wrote:
rOcH wrote:

cheers

very lor.....tink he got pissed off by someone.....
Back to top Go down
Foxbat
Idling
Idling
Foxbat

Number of posts : 214

My Garage
Ride: Honda Stream RN6
My Satisfaction Level:
FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Left_bar_bleue5/10FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs   FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07 2007, 13:09

car doesnt matter.......i got tia by van, taxis, etc etc.....
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Left_bar_bleue0/0FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs   FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2007, 15:17

Foxbat wrote:
car doesnt matter.......i got tia by van, taxis, etc etc.....

how about ES5? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rajan01
Idling
Idling
rajan01

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs   FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09 2007, 19:05

seems fun to be on track,but with stock absorbers,will it be safe to hit the track?always wanted to try going track.am i invited?if it happens to be wet road am i welcome to just stand and watch u guys?
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs   FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10 2007, 02:23

darth vader wrote:
rOcH wrote:

cheers

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs   FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10 2007, 02:26

Foxbat wrote:
darth vader wrote:
rOcH wrote:

cheers

very lor.....tink he got pissed off by someone.....

wrong guess, wrong guess

why people like to speculate and worst speculate the wrong thing

it is a simple thing, yet think until so complicated Sleep

too bo liao recently that is why Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs   FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FR : High Speed run in Malaysia With RX-8 and Type-Rs
Page 1 of 1