Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spooky Vios Driver!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Spooky Vios Driver! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Spooky Vios Driver! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Spooky Vios Driver! Empty
PostSubject: Spooky Vios Driver!   Spooky Vios Driver! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31 2006, 10:02

Was on my way home.

Stopped at a traffic light alongside a Vios. i was on the middle lane while the Vios was on the left lane. Driver turn to look at me. I looked back and then we both minded our own business. or so i tot.

When the traffic light turn green, i moved off. Noticed that he's trying to speed up to be ahead of me. I need to make a left turn so I sped up to ( not wanting to be behind him and being a kiasu Sgean sometime) No choice, rev up high and engine sounded a bit more firecer. overtook him and made my turn, not before "kiaping" him behind a slow van. must have pissed him off.

made my turns and reached my car park. noticed that he's still behind me. tot he is just a neighbour.

he turned into a porch lane and I tot, maybe dropping friends off.

Parked my ride, and as usual, took my time to clear rubbish off my ride, check tyres, do all the bo liao things and that's when I got spooked! Shocked

MF of a Vios driver actually came up to my floor! level 4! which is sparsely used. think he was surprised to see me too and i noticed that he is with a passenger. They pretend to be talking to each other and smiling. It does look like a real conversation to me even though i can't hear anything as their windows were up. ( I'm good at reading expression - i know). All these time they avoided eye contact with me even though i was standing less than a meter from their car.

Once he noticed me ( from the corner of his eye) he did a reverse parking and continued chatting. no eye contact - remember? I look a while longer to test it but it confirmed. he is avoiding eye contact. seems fishy so i took down his no plate.

Wife waiting and didn't wanna alarm her so walked off and went home. once at home, I look from my balcony and try to search out the Vios but it wasn't there anymore. Fishy. so I went down to the car park again and true enough, he is not living in this area and definitley not dropping pp off - expecially notr on a 4th storey of a carpark.

I paced the whole car park just to be sure and he wasn't there any more.

seems like a revengeful and sneaky basT$%D to me ...

Champaine gold vios SFE plate, driver, specky think and sneaky looking with a middle age passenger. spooky. elephant
Back to top Go down
mugen4
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Vios Driver!   Spooky Vios Driver! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31 2006, 11:22

lucky u took down number plate...
becareful this few days..
anything wrong with yr car...u got a suspect!

actually happen to me few years ago..
i make a police report immediately after the incident happen..to safeguard myself lor...and the police oso told me..if anything happen to yr car this few weeks...they will investigate cos i have a report made.
the report its like stand by just in case. of cos hopes nothing happen to u....
Back to top Go down
eeee78
2000 RPM
2000 RPM

Male
Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Vios Driver!   Spooky Vios Driver! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31 2006, 18:26

Maybe he is there to catch monkey lol!
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Spooky Vios Driver! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Spooky Vios Driver! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Vios Driver!   Spooky Vios Driver! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31 2006, 18:56

mugen4 wrote:
lucky u took down number plate...
becareful this few days..
anything wrong with yr car...u got a suspect!

actually happen to me few years ago..
i make a police report immediately after the incident happen..to safeguard myself lor...and the police oso told me..if anything happen to yr car this few weeks...they will investigate cos i have a report made.
the report its like stand by just in case. of cos hopes nothing happen to u....

hahah but I think he's damn bo liao lor elephant
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Spooky Vios Driver! Left_bar_bleue0/0Spooky Vios Driver! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Vios Driver!   Spooky Vios Driver! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13 2007, 22:19

pardon him n his peasized brain. dunno whether its jus me, most of my encounter w the tom yum vee-os seem to be of the most unpleasant kind. dunno wats in them airheads......haiz.....Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Spooky Vios Driver! Left_bar_bleue0/0Spooky Vios Driver! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Vios Driver!   Spooky Vios Driver! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14 2007, 11:17

wassup with these ppl...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Vios Driver!   Spooky Vios Driver! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spooky Vios Driver!
Page 1 of 1