Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

interesting taxi driver....

Go down 
+4
siao
DaDude
Rookie
darth vader
8 posters
AuthorMessage
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
interesting taxi driver.... Left_bar_bleue0/0interesting taxi driver.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

interesting taxi driver.... Empty
PostSubject: interesting taxi driver....   interesting taxi driver.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10 2007, 12:14

mornin' folks.....as the header implied, i met tis interesting comfort taxi driver en route to sending my OC to work.....yup, u've guessed it right...it occurred @ none other than the infamous penang lane yet again... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes this time, it was clearly a case of the i-drive-all day-in-sg-therefore-i-am-right-n-u-must-give-way-to-me syndrome...this taxi driver really takes the cake man....read on to find out why........ flower flower flower

for those who know, there are 2 lanes on the right of orchard rd after the Meridien tt allows u to turn right into penang lane b4 turning left into clemenceau or going straight past regency house etc etc. well, i was on the left lane of the road turning right w the said taxi on my right. as u guys probably know, after turning right into penang lane, it becomes 3 lane instead of 2. so meaning to say, after i turn right, i can opt to remain @ the centre lane OR kip left, n the taxi is supposed to kip right, ala turn right, kip right (as per the road markings). however, this clown instead sped up n attempted to cut to my lane w oni a 1/4 of his car infront of me w/o signalling his intent n i had to depress my horns to warn him. tt clown swerved back to his lane on the right, swerved left behind me before swerving to my left. as we reach the junction the lights were red(we were the oni 2 cars then), he gv me a cold hard stare. seeing that, i promptly wound dwn my passenger side windows n this was the conversation that transpired:

me: Yes Encik? anything wrong?

him: u know u nearly caused an accident just nw?

me: (bewildered) excuse me, u were the one who nearly caused an accident....u didnt kip right when u turned right.

him: u r supposed to kip to the extreme left lane after u turn right.

me: excuse me, i was following the dotted line...tt means i can remain @ the centre lane OR kip left. but regardless of where i'm turning, u shd kip right.

him: r u planning to turn left to clemenceau? because i am

me: (bewildered again) huh? does it matter? u mean jus bcuz u intend to turn left to clemenceau i must let u swerve to my lane issit?

him: aiya nvm la nvm la (wound up window)

so, based on the a/m conversation, it seems that he is upset @ not being able pull his usual stunt of swerving to other lanes w/o signalling...n tried to pull a fast one on me...... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad so wats ur take on this guys? bounce bounce bounce

p.s: as usual, mods, kindly delete this thread if its content is found to be inappropriate, inflammatory or just simply taking up bandwidth........ afro
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
interesting taxi driver.... Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000interesting taxi driver.... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: interesting taxi driver....   interesting taxi driver.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10 2007, 16:29

nbZ!!! owe him one issit? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
interesting taxi driver.... Left_bar_bleue0/0interesting taxi driver.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: interesting taxi driver....   interesting taxi driver.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10 2007, 17:53

That's why I carry a baseball bat and sometimes other helpful items...!Mad
Back to top Go down
siao
Idling
Idling
siao

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-12-15

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic ES5
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
interesting taxi driver.... Left_bar_bleue100/10interesting taxi driver.... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/10)

PostSubject: Re: interesting taxi driver....   interesting taxi driver.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10 2007, 18:28

correct me if i'm wrong...but that road cos of the split, if u turning left, it's best to keep left so as to let others have the convience to turn left which is the right of your lane...but of cos that cabby w/o signalling sucks...won't let him into the lane too...
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
interesting taxi driver.... Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000interesting taxi driver.... Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: interesting taxi driver....   interesting taxi driver.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2007, 01:07

hmmm, usually for me if i intend to turn into clemenceau, i will take the left lane before turning into penang lane... if i heading towards orchard area, i will keep right b4 turning into penang lane n still stay in far right lane.

Anyway, will be more careful in future if i using tat road... din realise got any problem on tat lane...

But for taxi, sorry man die die wont give way... sometimes they signal i oso bo chup! Becoz alot of taxis speed up whenever i signal to filter! CB[email]@#!%$#^%E$[/email] Nbz Ge Mm Jia Lan! Give him 1 tight slap mah...
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
interesting taxi driver.... Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000interesting taxi driver.... Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: interesting taxi driver....   interesting taxi driver.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2007, 01:08

DaDude wrote:

hahaha.. i will inform my friends... dun fuck ard with the HGM! See anyhow come out wif baseball bat, dun care... juz run for your life! lol!
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: interesting taxi driver....   interesting taxi driver.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2007, 10:21

ahren wrote:
DaDude wrote:

hahaha.. i will inform my friends... dun fuck ard with the HGM! See anyhow come out wif baseball bat, dun care... juz run for your life! lol!
Huh,... Shocked Shocked Shocked
Baseball bat to support bonnet in case need to inspect engine and torch light (those maglite type heavy duty) and some other tools incase got trouble mah... Laughing
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: interesting taxi driver....   interesting taxi driver.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2007, 10:57

DaDude wrote:
ahren wrote:
DaDude wrote:

Huh,... Shocked Shocked Shocked
Baseball bat to support bonnet in case need to inspect engine and torch light (those maglite type heavy duty) and some other tools incase got trouble mah... Laughing

YA RIGHT, U TUA PAI LANG lol!
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: interesting taxi driver....   interesting taxi driver.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2007, 11:33

ok ok I tua pai lang... lets not hijack DV's thread too much...
Afterwards he angry... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: interesting taxi driver....   interesting taxi driver.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2007, 11:58

DaDude wrote:

i not angry la...jus wondering y ppl just simply cannot follow the turn right, kip right rule. afro
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: interesting taxi driver....   interesting taxi driver.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2007, 13:12

darth vader wrote:
DaDude wrote:

i not angry la...jus wondering y ppl just simply cannot follow the turn right, kip right rule. afro
Langa them lor... than they will remember... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: interesting taxi driver....   interesting taxi driver.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2007, 17:15

darth vader wrote:
DaDude wrote:

take it easy man.. cool guy! Bo bian singaporeans drivers too many too kayu liao... bth!
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: interesting taxi driver....   interesting taxi driver.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15 2007, 21:57

Taxi drivers.... they never change lah.....

illegal U-turns, hogging the expressways at 70km/h at Lane 1, revervsing on the main road, 3 pt turn in the middle of the big junction, cut w/o signalling... its all a norm for them..... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Airlesy
Idling
Idling
Airlesy

Male
Number of posts : 273

My Garage
Ride: FD2R
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: interesting taxi driver....   interesting taxi driver.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19 2007, 21:45

if i were u, i will give him middle finger.. lol. waste my time toking to him.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eeee78
2000 RPM
2000 RPM

Male
Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: interesting taxi driver....   interesting taxi driver.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19 2007, 22:42

Airlesy wrote:
if i were u, i will give him middle finger.. lol. waste my time toking to him.Very Happy

Typical ah beng behaviour lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interesting taxi driver....   interesting taxi driver.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

interesting taxi driver....
Page 1 of 1