Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Indian Female Drift Driver!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Indian Female Drift Driver! Left_bar_bleue85/100Indian Female Drift Driver! Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Indian Female Drift Driver! Empty
PostSubject: Indian Female Drift Driver!   Indian Female Drift Driver! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26 2007, 14:45

This morning out of Sengkang, on the Upp Serangoon Rd extension... going towards hougang, just past the park with the dolphins... Traffic light.

was in lane 2 and this cream coloured Sunny in lane 1. window wind down, one black elbow sticking out, a man sat in front passenger seat.

I was minding my own business... ready for lights to turn green, first car in lane 2.

lights turn green...

Nissan moves as I moved... right into my right side... I was going according to my lane markings... the Nissan was not.

no signal. just go pick up but 'drifting' fast into my lane. collision with in next 5 metres... so I HORNED at nothing in front... just somethin to my right...

the bloody elbow flinched... and car swerved back into lane one...

i saw this no licence drift driver... Indian female in a sari... and the pasenger looking at me...

well... window down means can hear my LOUD horn quite loudly... i suppose...

i slowed to let them pass and drove behind in case driver decides to chut stunt again...

she did...

slowed to 50kmh on lane 1 (extreme right lane) that road was 70kmh limit.

fucking ah neh.... (sorry raj... this one really ask for it)

so i do my thing lor... roar past in first gear after a short blip and cut into her lane before slowing from 110 to traffic lights... i was really pissed...

and she pottered way behind and got flashed by other cars for road hogging... (see in rear vew mirror lor...) sigh...

what a maroon.... (quoting bugs bunny...)

scratch
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Indian Female Drift Driver! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Indian Female Drift Driver! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Indian Female Drift Driver!   Indian Female Drift Driver! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26 2007, 16:07

inconsiderate FUCK!
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
Indian Female Drift Driver! Left_bar_bleue0/0Indian Female Drift Driver! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Indian Female Drift Driver!   Indian Female Drift Driver! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26 2007, 22:12

**sigh** monkey
Back to top Go down
sodaping
Idling
Idling
sodaping

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-02-08

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic (Year 05)
My Satisfaction Level:
Indian Female Drift Driver! Left_bar_bleue10/10Indian Female Drift Driver! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Indian Female Drift Driver!   Indian Female Drift Driver! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26 2007, 23:14

aiya think is, windows down, wind too strong, sari fly, cover view, remove sari with hands, so no signal and control over car, therefore cause the unhappy incident... drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indian Female Drift Driver!   Indian Female Drift Driver! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indian Female Drift Driver!
Page 1 of 1