Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi?

Go down 
+4
Foxbat
roychew14
beemer
Rookie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Empty
PostSubject: Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi?   Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17 2006, 09:30

Saw on the road a Union taxi, those red and white one. With a front fake airscoop ( stick on type) and a spoiler! affraid

a funny and distraction on the rosad cos I couldn't stop checking out the driver and laughing at his fake stuff. affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Left_bar_bleue0/0Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi?   Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21 2006, 00:43

Wow... that is surprising.... lol!
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi?   Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21 2006, 03:31

i saw it at clementi the other day too.... somemore change exhaust tip one lo!
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi?   Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21 2006, 09:51

this morning see another union taxi with funnyt stuff.

stickers!

at the back stick all sorts of sticker, from 0-100, to kakimoto to mugen Very Happy

Union taxi all very tiong leh Very Happy

Don't be surprise there will be a Team Union somewhere out there elephant
Back to top Go down
Foxbat
Idling
Idling
Foxbat

Number of posts : 214

My Garage
Ride: Honda Stream RN6
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Left_bar_bleue5/10Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi?   Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06 2006, 00:51

saw this uncle doing it at autobacs months back:lol:
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi?   Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06 2006, 01:01

Foxbat wrote:
he go change WRX suspension... Laughing
Back to top Go down
eeee78
2000 RPM
2000 RPM

Male
Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi?   Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06 2006, 08:26

roychew14 wrote:
Foxbat wrote:
he go change WRX suspension... Laughing
Must get STi shocks with pink springs
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi?   Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06 2006, 10:10

or union cab with Red underglow neons What a Face
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi?   Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06 2006, 12:23

Rookie wrote:
or union cab with Red underglow neons What a Face
shall be featured in the next hotstuffs....
Back to top Go down
sf
Idling
Idling
sf

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi?   Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17 2007, 17:19

i stopped beside this red cab... union? the logo is a gas tarng. he's got a pair of fake mini-exhausts stuck onto his fuel door!!! i snapped on my mobile phone... but the pic didn't quite come out, being at night
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi?   Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17 2007, 17:52

Guess they drive like one as well Twisted Evil Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi?   Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17 2007, 23:28

rOcH wrote:
Guess they drive like one as well Twisted Evil Shocked Laughing

enter thsoe skoda drivers! and are they a ya ya bunch man! rabbit
Back to top Go down
ilkcirtap
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-11-02

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Left_bar_bleue0/0Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi?   Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18 2007, 09:37

Rookie wrote:

enter thsoe skoda drivers! and are they a ya ya bunch man! rabbit

Those mercs taxi are the same too.. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
sf
Idling
Idling
sf

PostSubject: Re: Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi?   Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18 2007, 12:31

can't generalise for cabbies, i've met ncie ones, but i've also met the really crass ones. u can tell they're just gagging to talk about promiscuity among modern yooung women, hookers from china, etc etc any the stuff making headlines in wan bao or sunday times.
its not the subject matter, it's the way they talk about them, these self-righteous know-alls.

skoda: 2.3 turbodiesel. these beasts moooovve!
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi?   Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18 2007, 17:20

sf wrote:
can't generalise for cabbies, i've met ncie ones, but i've also met the really crass ones. u can tell they're just gagging to talk about promiscuity among modern yooung women, hookers from china, etc etc any the stuff making headlines in wan bao or sunday times.
its not the subject matter, it's the way they talk about them, these self-righteous know-alls.

skoda: 2.3 turbodiesel. these beasts moooovve!

was trying to chase one and felt quite tough .... geek
Back to top Go down
sf
Idling
Idling
sf

PostSubject: Re: Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi?   Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22 2007, 10:59

no need to chase, no fight unless the bugger is hogging the lane on purpose. damn tempted by european cars, they drive pretty well.... but then come servicing time, it's really bleed to death.

Rookie wrote:

was trying to chase one and felt quite tough .... geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi?   Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Union Taxi wanna be like the peugeot in the movie Taxi?
Page 1 of 1