Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sickening lancer drivers

Go down 
+7
Andy ES
ahren
DaDude
Rorschach
ay0mz
Van
rajan01
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rajan01
Idling
Idling
rajan01

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-23

sickening lancer drivers Empty
PostSubject: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04 2007, 20:04

juz to share my encounters wif the lancers on the road from the day i started driving my es.all most all the time when on road those loud lancers keep disturbing me have been taking it cool all this while,wat happened on sunday afternoon at north south highway towards JB is wat pissed me off big time.i was rushing back to singapore as there were some urgent matters.somewhere near ayer keroh exit there was this black lancer sport edition travelling on the extreme right lane at 180 and refuse to give way,where else all m'sian cars were giving way the moment i high beam. till i got sooo pised and had to overtake him on his left.tried chasing me till i hit 200.the moment i was hiting 220 the idiot couldn't catch up.
next idiot was in singapore after i cross the customs at woodlands.there was another black lancer evo bodykit very low and very loud car he was extreme right lane doing 100,as the road was a little free, i was overtaking him on the 2nd lane and all of a sudden that son of a cheapest japan made drop gear and started chasing.i never wanted to do it,but had to show him the diff btw a VTI-S and GLX.theres was a point he jus went over to the 2nd lane and slowed down.!! wats wif theres suckers!!!! irritating
Back to top Go down
Van
Idling
Idling
Van

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
Ride: ES 5 03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
sickening lancer drivers Left_bar_bleue0/0sickening lancer drivers Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 00:45

you should be glad that you are on a ES dude...
Back to top Go down
ay0mz
Idling
Idling
ay0mz

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 09:58

wowww.. they juz needed constant reminders that theirs are lancers.. not evos..
Ooooooo... I luv my ES!! hehehe
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Idling
Idling
Rorschach

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-01-17

My Garage
Ride: CS5
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
sickening lancer drivers Left_bar_bleue10/10sickening lancer drivers Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 10:10

rajan01 wrote:
juz to share my encounters wif the lancers on the road from the day i started driving my es.all most all the time when on road those loud lancers keep disturbing me have been taking it cool all this while,wat happened on sunday afternoon at north south highway towards JB is wat pissed me off big time.i was rushing back to singapore as there were some urgent matters.somewhere near ayer keroh exit there was this black lancer sport edition travelling on the extreme right lane at 180 and refuse to give way,where else all m'sian cars were giving way the moment i high beam. till i got sooo pised and had to overtake him on his left.tried chasing me till i hit 200.the moment i was hiting 220 the idiot couldn't catch up.
next idiot was in singapore after i cross the customs at woodlands.there was another black lancer evo bodykit very low and very loud car he was extreme right lane doing 100,as the road was a little free, i was overtaking him on the 2nd lane and all of a sudden that son of a cheapest japan made drop gear and started chasing.i never wanted to do it,but had to show him the diff btw a VTI-S and GLX.theres was a point he jus went over to the 2nd lane and slowed down.!! wats wif theres suckers!!!! irritating

Hmm...I drive a Lancer and have my share of similar incidents with ES drivers, Mazda 3s, 6s, Vios, Matrix, KIAs etc. Perhaps you'd like to meet up with me some day? I'd love a friendly go-around.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://cicero.multiply.com
rajan01
Idling
Idling
rajan01

Male

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 10:24

seems like a friendly threat....Smile am not a racer or on a heavily moded ride.but i'll take up that offer
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
sickening lancer drivers Left_bar_bleue0/0sickening lancer drivers Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 10:38

rajan01 wrote:
seems like a friendly threat....Smile am not a racer or on a heavily moded ride.but i'll take up that offer
Laughing Laughing Laughing this is getting interesting...pirat
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male
Number of posts : 554

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
My Satisfaction Level:
sickening lancer drivers Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000sickening lancer drivers Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 11:46

DaDude wrote:
rajan01 wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing this is getting interesting...pirat

woohoo~ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Idling
Idling
Rorschach

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
sickening lancer drivers Left_bar_bleue10/10sickening lancer drivers Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 12:03

rajan01 wrote:

Not a threat at all. Just a friendly run around Smile In any case, I've had my share of experiences with CMI Lancers as well hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Andy ES
Idling
Idling
Andy ES

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-03-17

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 13:21

wow Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Got show see:cheers:
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
sickening lancer drivers Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000sickening lancer drivers Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 14:02

1.8 GLX DOHC turbo vs 1.7 SOHC Vtec. hardly fair.

pick on someone your own size!!!

or take out turbo and disable vtec. 1.8 GLX DOHC vs 1.7 SOHC. lancer fucker! u still has an advantage. LAI!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Andy ES
Idling
Idling
Andy ES

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 14:18

Rookie wrote:

or take out turbo and disable vtec. 1.8 GLX DOHC vs 1.7 SOHC. lancer fucker! u still has an advantage. LAI!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Bro dun angry... Razz k
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male
Number of posts : 554

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
sickening lancer drivers Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000sickening lancer drivers Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 14:34

Rookie wrote:

hahahaha rookie.... damn cute sial Laughing
Back to top Go down
Andy ES
Idling
Idling
Andy ES

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 14:47

ES BRo never stand away frm friendly race cool!!!!Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 15:47

Rookie wrote:

whoa so fierce ah... steady my money on Rookie... hahahaha.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Idling
Idling
Rorschach

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 16:28

Rookie wrote:

KNN you no turbo keep quiet lah. tok so much. CMI ES Rookie. Kena tia by me big time then come and ask ppl take out turbo. Super CMI la you.
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Idling
Idling
Rorschach

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 16:30

DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:

whoa so fierce ah... steady my money on Rookie... hahahaha.... Rolling Eyes

Bro, use stock ES also can tia Rookie's CMI StreetBubSta...
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 16:33

Rorschach wrote:
Rookie wrote:

KNN you no turbo keep quiet lah. tok so much. CMI ES Rookie. Kena tia by me big time then come and ask ppl take out turbo. Super CMI la you.
I also wan friendly leh... just to see how may car lengths you can actually tia a ES auto... Razz
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Idling
Idling
Rorschach

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 16:35

DaDude wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
Rookie wrote:

I also wan friendly leh... just to see how may car lengths you can actually tia a ES auto... Razz

Woa...wait kena kiap by ES lei...then lup turbo also no use...hahaha...

By the way, K20 or B16 can still tia my turbo also...since I running under 1bar boost nia.

When? We arrange a day via SMS...there too open liaoz.
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 17:33

Rorschach wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
Rookie wrote:

Woa...wait kena kiap by ES lei...then lup turbo also no use...hahaha...

By the way, K20 or B16 can still tia my turbo also...since I running under 1bar boost nia.

When? We arrange a day via SMS...there too open liaoz.
Swee... Ons ar... Wink
Back to top Go down
rajan01
Idling
Idling
rajan01

Male

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 18:41

seems like my ugly encounter getting hot in here,i apologise for any misunderstanding.i'm up for any friendly go rounds...
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Idling
Idling
Rorschach

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 18:57

rajan01 wrote:
seems like my ugly encounter getting hot in here,i apologise for any misunderstanding.i'm up for any friendly go rounds...

Bro, dun worry. Not getting any uglier than it already is between me and CMI Lookie. Unfortunately, Lookie like fly...hard to swat yet keep buzzing around HAHAHAHAHA!

I sure wanna friendly with DaDude one...coz kena tia by K20/B16 ceebic not happy so muz tia ES Ceebic LOL! I'm sure hidden somewhere from view there'll be 1 or 2 ES Ceebics that lup K20 one...

By the way, I think your max speed closer to 200 cause lansi N/A max out at about 180 (man) and 175 (aut).
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 19:09

rajan01 wrote:
No lah... here all friendly banter... no enemies... chill dude... we all hvin fun.. hehehe... Wink
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
sickening lancer drivers Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000sickening lancer drivers Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 20:21

Rorschach wrote:
rajan01 wrote:

Bro, dun worry. Not getting any uglier than it already is between me and CMI Lookie. Unfortunately, Lookie like fly...hard to swat yet keep buzzing around HAHAHAHAHA!

I sure wanna friendly with DaDude one...coz kena tia by K20/B16 ceebic not happy so muz tia ES Ceebic LOL! I'm sure hidden somewhere from view there'll be 1 or 2 ES Ceebics that lup K20 one...

By the way, I think your max speed closer to 200 cause lansi N/A max out at about 180 (man) and 175 (aut).

in case u are not aware! I'm the one and only fastest 17" civic this part of Asia!!! so be very afraid cos my K20A_R streetstarr dubster will tear till your lancer ass break into 2!

no amount of servicing will save you. no TD05s will save you! no colt R will save you! no ICE will save you! in short, u will be torn eaten alive!

now u can't apologize liaoz cos I'm not accepting any apologies from lamer who use turbine and ass hole air to win people. go eat more soya beans lah. maybe you can boost higher witrh bigger pressure!

meantime go ddream some nightmares about being tia by the streetstarr dubster tonight while I go out and CHK.

you can run but you cannot hide. wahahahahahha
Back to top Go down
sodaping
Idling
Idling
sodaping

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-02-08

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic (Year 05)
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 20:51

Ah....???? where....???? can i go see...???? sounds like lots of fun....Smile
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Idling
Idling
Rorschach

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 21:21

Rookie wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
rajan01 wrote:

in case u are not aware! I'm the one and only fastest 17" civic this part of Asia!!! so be very afraid cos my K20A_R streetstarr dubster will tear till your lancer ass break into 2!

no amount of servicing will save you. no TD05s will save you! no colt R will save you! no ICE will save you! in short, u will be torn eaten alive!

now u can't apologize liaoz cos I'm not accepting any apologies from lamer who use turbine and ass hole air to win people. go eat more soya beans lah. maybe you can boost higher witrh bigger pressure!

meantime go ddream some nightmares about being tia by the streetstarr dubster tonight while I go out and CHK.

you can run but you cannot hide. wahahahahahha

CHK = Chee Hong Kia...

You guys "should" know why Lookie can't make it for mitup tonite liaoz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sickening lancer drivers   sickening lancer drivers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sickening lancer drivers
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next