Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fuck all Merc Cab Drivers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xiaonick
Idling
Idling
xiaonick

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-17

Fuck all Merc Cab Drivers Empty
PostSubject: Fuck all Merc Cab Drivers   Fuck all Merc Cab Drivers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15 2007, 12:11

Just want all bros to take note, if possible, slow down if you are travelling from Raffles city to Marina square.

Map : http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel.php?ismap=1&starmode=0&star=1&buildingid=21540&masterid=1&x=30854.9262&y=30795.0807&level=6?74,530

Location : The filter lane of Temasek Boulevard (Opposite Suntec Exhibition Hall) to Marina Square

I was travelling from City Hall MRT (Raffles City to Marina Square) There were roadworks there where the ground is uneven, I usually take it slow down here (Thank god!)

After passing the road works, a Merc white taxi Dashed out from Opposite Suntec Exhibition hall filter lane (From Millennium Walk around Paulaner Bräuhaus going towards Marina Square). The merc cab did not even observed a Stop-Look-Go and dashed out from the filter lane without looking checking for cars.

Thank god, for good brakes. My Speed was about 60+/- km/hour. ABS kicked in 4 times, managed to stop in time. It will surely be an accident if I had managed not to stop in time.

Just want to share this with bros for people who travel that location often
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Fuck all Merc Cab Drivers Left_bar_bleue0/0Fuck all Merc Cab Drivers Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Fuck all Merc Cab Drivers   Fuck all Merc Cab Drivers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15 2007, 22:49

As usual.... no cure for them... I also have a same encounter with a Merc Cab at the Orchard rd.... I KamikaZa with him... but fortunately, he managed to brake in time to aviod me....Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Fuck all Merc Cab Drivers Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Fuck all Merc Cab Drivers Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Fuck all Merc Cab Drivers   Fuck all Merc Cab Drivers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2007, 09:34

beemer wrote:
As usual.... no cure for them... I also have a same encounter with a Merc Cab at the Orchard rd.... I KamikaZa with him... but fortunately, he managed to brake in time to aviod me....Twisted Evil

there are times when our Beems also can change from Mr Dr Jkyll to Mr Hyke? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck all Merc Cab Drivers   Fuck all Merc Cab Drivers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck all Merc Cab Drivers
Page 1 of 1