Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sepang track day

Go down 
+7
Van
rOcH
fire88
Beejan
roychew14
mcdss
darth vader
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
sepang track day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100sepang track day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

sepang track day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20 2007, 15:15

haha of course la... i was just joking about traffic jam on an F1 track la...

Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
sepang track day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0sepang track day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20 2007, 15:24

confused When the date again har??? Need to plan a little fr the over-nighter..
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
sepang track day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100sepang track day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20 2007, 16:02

Dude!

Sunday 19 August is the Track Day.. 2 to 5 pm i think... registration starts around noon ba...
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20 2007, 16:49

Any one wish to stay over-night at KL or you guys intend to go back s'pore after the event?

If we have people who wish to stay-over night may be can get group booking in hotel or whatever.
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
sepang track day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0sepang track day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20 2007, 17:14

rOcH wrote:
Any one wish to stay over-night at KL or you guys intend to go back s'pore after the event?

If we have people who wish to stay-over night may be can get group booking in hotel or whatever.

Robin, any news from our FD counterparts? afro
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22 2007, 20:02

darth vader wrote:
rOcH wrote:

Robin, any news from our FD counterparts? afro

Nope ..... I think he is too busy to ask. May be he shy! Laughing

Read from the FD thread, someone is organising a close door track event for the FD. Cost should be RM300 per person. Require 30 cars.

May be we can enquire if the ES group can combine together for the event.

You guys mind?
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26 2007, 01:56

oh ok... when and who to pay to?

is it in the FD folder?
Back to top Go down
george
Idling
Idling
george

Male
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2006-10-31

My Garage
Ride: White Mar 2005 ES 5
My Satisfaction Level:
sepang track day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/10sepang track day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26 2007, 09:31

might want to go....keep me posted!
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29 2007, 10:39

What's the plan? 19th aug is just round the corner ....
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29 2007, 13:33

i'm definitetly going... going up on Friday nite to go meet some friends and shop a bit.. maybe even do a bit of tuning on Sat... and swapping my exhaust...

i just need to tear out my rear windscreen solar film first tho... unless i wanna appeal and all that later... damn... mine got fugging 10 years guarantee some more... KNN!!

those bastards never gonna gain my respect. what's the rationale of the different standards anyway??

security??? hahaha they should look at their own vehicles first man... knn dark until no one can see in or out... still running around like nobody's business, yet they wanna target foreign cars coming in to spend money on their soil and help move their economy, hotel industry, tourism industry, and food industry...

they should be more wary of thier own kind blowing themselves up so they can fug 47 virgins wherever they go next becos they can't get NO pussy here in their miserable lives.

Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30 2007, 02:08

hmmm .... open track day, means we go to sepang and buy the tickets?
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31 2007, 11:14

yes. drive there, register your car (no documentation required of your car) on thier form, sign the indemnity, your name, passport number, etc. and pay the man.

you will get a reciept, and a handband to id that you are registered, and you can proceed to look for a paddok to park and prep your car. You can then go on and off the track once the track is open.

look out for coloured lights and flags on the side. if red lights up, proceed with caution, and head for the pits. do not push your car anymore.

even if it's a 'closed track' where you get 'exclusive entry' you will still have to fill in the form and get the wrist band... indemity must be signed...
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31 2007, 19:14

so r we going to hv any discussions on the routes to SIC? also, canw e firm up on who's going and who's not? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02 2007, 18:38

damn :x

got work on 19th, can't go liao

$%$&^%*%&^%^&%$%@#!
Back to top Go down
george
Idling
Idling
george

Male
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2006-10-31

My Garage
Ride: White Mar 2005 ES 5
My Satisfaction Level:
sepang track day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/10sepang track day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03 2007, 10:33

so are the FDs going? will there be more ES, FD, TEG or EVO & REX?
Back to top Go down
hkspro
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06 2007, 14:19

mcdss wrote:
yes. drive there, register your car (no documentation required of your car) on thier form, sign the indemnity, your name, passport number, etc. and pay the man.

you will get a reciept, and a handband to id that you are registered, and you can proceed to look for a paddok to park and prep your car. You can then go on and off the track once the track is open.

look out for coloured lights and flags on the side. if red lights up, proceed with caution, and head for the pits. do not push your car anymore.

even if it's a 'closed track' where you get 'exclusive entry' you will still have to fill in the form and get the wrist band... indemity must be signed...

Yo Mark,

Looks like you all might be driving with the MME cars on the 19 Aug, tat will be most likely RM200 for track day. Track is close fr 6Aug for repair works for 11days........think better call Kumar before heading down.... read this: http://www.integra.sg/forums/showthread.php?t=5376

This time can only be passenger if going!!!! Let known if ya ppl are confirm as my vios friend wanna join in.

Thanks....Cool
Back to top Go down
hkspro
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06 2007, 16:38

The 19Aug open track day had been replaced for MME practicing on the calender of SIC website........there it goes!!!!!

The next available is on 29 & 30 Dec......long wait lei.....Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06 2007, 16:52

good grief... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06 2007, 18:58

oh pui...

so how?

Change to PG Track Day is it??

sigh...

damn... maybe they open an alternate day for open track...

just have to keep a lookout for it lor... maybe after the MME event will have a open track...

keep fingers crossed lor...

unfortunately, many of our bros like to have an advance diary to plan for leave and workarounds... it's gonna be difficult to co-ordinate leow...

looks like i just play teochew music ba...

The Turtle - MCDS
Back to top Go down
hkspro
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06 2007, 19:39

mcdss wrote:
oh pui...

so how?

Change to PG Track Day is it??

sigh...

damn... maybe they open an alternate day for open track...

just have to keep a lookout for it lor... maybe after the MME event will have a open track...

keep fingers crossed lor...

unfortunately, many of our bros like to have an advance diary to plan for leave and workarounds... it's gonna be difficult to co-ordinate leow...

looks like i just play teochew music ba...

The Turtle - MCDS

hahaha......no choice lah. Anyway, it's good tat they re-lay the surface for it benefits our tyres....Laughing ......meantime.....can always drop by PG open track day for a spin.....won't be difficult for ya as u already have the track lining foundation, any other track, u will only needs to fine tune to the lining...Cool

Cheers
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06 2007, 23:39

but i was so looking forward to sharing the sepang experience with other ES bros... guess this one burn as well lor... so hard to get them fired up about going to sepang for a run. so many took leave on that day just to go there... and once this window closes, not many will have chance till next year leow...

next year many would have changed rides... and then their rides will be too new to go on track and other priority things will overtake this.

just a damn waste they have to close a publicised open track day. there's the malaysian way of doing things, and screw everybody else... and they wonder why they wawasan 3030 still can't make it... maybe need to change to wayangsan ba... god damn it....
Back to top Go down
hkspro
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07 2007, 14:07

mcdss wrote:
but i was so looking forward to sharing the sepang experience with other ES bros... guess this one burn as well lor... so hard to get them fired up about going to sepang for a run. so many took leave on that day just to go there... and once this window closes, not many will have chance till next year leow...

next year many would have changed rides... and then their rides will be too new to go on track and other priority things will overtake this.

just a damn waste they have to close a publicised open track day. there's the malaysian way of doing things, and screw everybody else... and they wonder why they wawasan 3030 still can't make it... maybe need to change to wayangsan ba... god damn it....

Cheer up man, there's always a next time.....beside, this year been a heavy usage for sepang, it's good tat they re-surface the track twice than pg (dunno when was the last time re-surfacing)!! Who knows tat they might squeeze in a open track day on 19Aug......Wink just like my first track day on 19Aug05, driving with those MME drivers which only made up to a no. of 5 cars in track........Laughing.....sure learn alot fr them....Cool
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07 2007, 19:05

but i will still go up on 17th la... so if anything i just go in to have a good run lor... so anyone to volunteer to be the last minute organiser on the singapore side if there is a 19th open track day?

i will keep calling up to see if they allow open track or not on 19th on the 15 to 17th. den someone got to lead this group who will go up on sunday 19th - i will meet them at sepang leow...

still can hope lor...
Back to top Go down
hkspro
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08 2007, 01:51

mcdss wrote:
but i will still go up on 17th la... so if anything i just go in to have a good run lor... so anyone to volunteer to be the last minute organiser on the singapore side if there is a 19th open track day?

i will keep calling up to see if they allow open track or not on 19th on the 15 to 17th. den someone got to lead this group who will go up on sunday 19th - i will meet them at sepang leow...

still can hope lor...

Well, Beejan will be able to join u....Think this Sunday, PG might have open track day.....y not give a try.....Wink
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08 2007, 17:03

oh darn.........No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sepang track day
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next