Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sepang track day

Go down 
+7
Van
rOcH
fire88
Beejan
roychew14
mcdss
darth vader
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Beejan
Idling
Idling
Beejan

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-04-04

sepang track day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06 2007, 15:09

hkspro wrote:
Beejan wrote:
God wrote:
Mark, how much to book the SIC?
Heard its ard Rm 4500.
Why not book the track if got enough ppl going.

brotherssss......let me know yeah if u guyzzz planning to book SIC...i wanna join...i can help check with them as well if lots of u gyzzz coming over...

anyway..Mark...how r u doin?? long time dont hear from u yeah...i'm darn bz as well nowadays...anyway...FYI...i m letting go my es soon...no buyer yet...tomorrow picking up new car...well...eric knows wat car ler...heheh...but still I enjoy tracking with u guyz...can i join on ur next track gathering...but in Sepang ler...PG too far ler...

i am quite surprise n glad u guyz so active eh tracking in PG...??.....cool....keep in touch...cheers...

From now on shld address u as "BOSS" Beejan.....Laughing . There's a track day coming up on 29 OCT fr 2-5pm, abit pricey at RM450..got this fr Integra forum, check it out:

Just sharing a track lobang here for those of you itching for a run in Sepang....

Date: 29 Oct Monday
Time: 2pm to 5pm
Venue: SIC
Fee: RM450
Organiser: Henry Tang (8198091) / Darren (92223931)

If you are keen, or wish to find out more info, please contact the organiser directly.

Can go trash out yr new ride.......Twisted Evil
Oh, just checking.....ever try out the special "Ping Pong" in CITYTEL?? Best man.....Must thanks JC boss for the intro.....now hook on it....oh....shhhhh.......silent

well...i went once there lah...niceeeeee................now dunno..bit paisey lah go there....the entrance it's like too public...ehehhehe.....so now u addicted already lah???hehhee..

anyway...good news...i decided not to sell my ES....so can track with that car still....my new car for work leh...hehehhe....
Back to top Go down
hkspro
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07 2007, 16:27

Beejan wrote:
hkspro wrote:
Beejan wrote:
God wrote:
Heard its ard Rm 4500.

brotherssss......let me know yeah if u guyzzz planning to book SIC...i wanna join...i can help check with them as well if lots of u gyzzz coming over...

anyway..Mark...how r u doin?? long time dont hear from u yeah...i'm darn bz as well nowadays...anyway...FYI...i m letting go my es soon...no buyer yet...tomorrow picking up new car...well...eric knows wat car ler...heheh...but still I enjoy tracking with u guyz...can i join on ur next track gathering...but in Sepang ler...PG too far ler...

i am quite surprise n glad u guyz so active eh tracking in PG...??.....cool....keep in touch...cheers...

From now on shld address u as "BOSS" Beejan.....Laughing . There's a track day coming up on 29 OCT fr 2-5pm, abit pricey at RM450..got this fr Integra forum, check it out:

Just sharing a track lobang here for those of you itching for a run in Sepang....

If you are keen, or wish to find out more info, please contact the organiser directly.

Oh, just checking.....ever try out the special "Ping Pong" in CITYTEL?? Best man.....Must thanks JC boss for the intro.....now hook on it....oh....shhhhh.......silent

well...i went once there lah...niceeeeee................now dunno..bit paisey lah go there....the entrance it's like too public...ehehhehe.....so now u addicted already lah???hehhee..

anyway...good news...i decided not to sell my ES....so can track with that car still....my new car for work leh...hehehhe....

So "BOSS", gog for a manual conversion with stroke up engine, lighten chassis & full carbon looks?? Hehehe......oh, down size wheels too....Ya tracking on 29OCT?? Heard it's a Malaysia open track day.....but price wise is kind of pricey to many, wonder if it's the newly re-surface the main cause....but, least we can have a nice feel of tat as it's hot fr the bakery.

Yeah man, kind of hook onto tat......every K.L. trip is more like the direction to WOOOO......than to garage....tongue

Well, will up again the next visit......cheers
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
sepang track day - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100sepang track day - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2007, 13:30

BOSS bro Beejan

I was wondering if you know where to get (in your area/KL etc) for the ES Civic, a set of STOCK exhaust system. i.e. from header to tailpipe, original equipment when new car, totally unmodded, including the cat converter.

very very keen to acquire a full set for personal use (and sharing with other bros) for 'inspection purpose' to clear our local bi-annual checkup...

can you let us know, or at least where those 'scrapyards' may have those Civic that are 'scrapped' see whether can salvage a set...

it can be in pieces... i.e. header. downpipe to cat (inclusive cat as one piece), midpipe to mid silencer, rear box set. i.e. only allowed original flanges. no additional welding.

can you source in your 'free time'? can't get original here in sgp... will cost almost a whole new engine...

Tolong boleh?

The Turtle - MCDSs
Back to top Go down
fire88
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2007, 17:43

mcdss wrote:
BOSS bro Beejan

I was wondering if you know where to get (in your area/KL etc) for the ES Civic, a set of STOCK exhaust system. i.e. from header to tailpipe, original equipment when new car, totally unmodded, including the cat converter.

very very keen to acquire a full set for personal use (and sharing with other bros) for 'inspection purpose' to clear our local bi-annual checkup...

can you let us know, or at least where those 'scrapyards' may have those Civic that are 'scrapped' see whether can salvage a set...

it can be in pieces... i.e. header. downpipe to cat (inclusive cat as one piece), midpipe to mid silencer, rear box set. i.e. only allowed original flanges. no additional welding.

can you source in your 'free time'? can't get original here in sgp... will cost almost a whole new engine...

Tolong boleh?

The Turtle - MCDSs

Why so troublesome? Rent from me lah, mine are stock header, midpipe and muffler (lying at home)....cheap cheap $38 only....labour on other.

HaHaHa.....then i can try out of kind of mod exhaust system.....best man!!!
Back to top Go down
Beejan
Idling
Idling
Beejan

Male

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2007, 00:04

mcdss wrote:
BOSS bro Beejan

Tolong boleh?

The Turtle - MCDSs

hey Mark...dont call me boss leh...paisey lah....small timer only...if not sure drive 7 series already...hehhee....emmm...good idea eh...maybe in 2 more yrs...???hehehhe...

anyway...u want to buy new or second hand???let me know..i'll post in my forum and see who can give FOC...quite lot of new member now...all jumping want to mod their car....i'll let u know ya...

now bit not too bz lah...still can hooo...haaaa...here n there...raya time maaaa....i'll keep u updated on the exhaust thinggy..

btw..any of u coming up for the track day???if got i might be joining u guyzz...seriously...i dont really have kaki here to track with me ler...damn...
Back to top Go down
Beejan
Idling
Idling
Beejan

Male

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2007, 00:15

hkspro wrote:
Beejan wrote:
hkspro wrote:
Beejan wrote:
God wrote:
Heard its ard Rm 4500.

So "BOSS", gog for a manual conversion with stroke up engine, lighten chassis & full carbon looks?? Hehehe......oh, down size wheels too....Ya tracking on 29OCT?? Heard it's a Malaysia open track day.....but price wise is kind of pricey to many, wonder if it's the newly re-surface the main cause....but, least we can have a nice feel of tat as it's hot fr the bakery.

Yeah man, kind of hook onto tat......every K.L. trip is more like the direction to WOOOO......than to garage....tongue

Well, will up again the next visit......cheers

heheh....soon baby...soon....i am planning proper mod in December...coz that's when i m getting a fat cheque..hehhee....now save...hehhehe....in january sure i tapau u sifu...hahahaha......joking lah..

anyway...I knew u gonna be addicted to it...shit man...we r talking about this an open forum siaaaa......of all we know...next thing all team es SGP come kl...reason...mod car...but actual reason...ping pong..hehhehhehe...
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
sepang track day - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100sepang track day - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2007, 08:04

Beejan wrote:

anyway...u want to buy new or second hand???let me know..i'll post in my forum and see who can give FOC...quite lot of new member now...all jumping want to mod their car....i'll let u know ya...

btw..any of u coming up for the track day???if got i might be joining u guyzz...seriously...i dont really have kaki here to track with me ler...damn...

Thanks for helping look out for the exhaust system. FOC is of course BEST. but scrap yard or 2nd hand oso i dun mind. just to reiterate - it got to be in 'stock' condition. old nvm, just no welding done on it except original.

You can also sell for me - I got a Hotbits Header 4-2-1 perfect for Manual 1.7. selling it for 2 full tanks of petrol i.e. RM$180. if you can sell higher, you can pocket the difference. if no takers, I guess let market forces decide haha... it's sitting in my storeroom pretty... and unused, but it is not new la... taken from another ES1.7

as for monday 29 october track day... yes i will be there... hope to see you too... how many coming up depends on how many can get leave haha
Back to top Go down
Beejan
Idling
Idling
Beejan

Male

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2007, 14:17

i c wat i can do...anyway....ok..c u guyzz on 29 Oct for the track day...give me a buzz once u in malaysian highway...
Back to top Go down
hkspro
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2007, 14:12

Beejan wrote:
i c wat i can do...anyway....ok..c u guyzz on 29 Oct for the track day...give me a buzz once u in malaysian highway...

Bro, if ya interested to track on 29Oct, just drop back to pay & drive, no need in advance payment. Hope to see you there........cheers.....Wink
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28 2007, 18:21

There will be a total of 6 ES Civics on track that day... Monday 29 October 2007. maybe one more..

if BOSS Beejan is present... it will be 8... HUAT ah!!!!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31 2007, 22:40

Nice and fun trip! Thanks mcdss for making this event a happening one Twisted Evil

Here are some photos to share.

sepang track day - Page 4 6cij6hg
ES making first stop on way to sepang

sepang track day - Page 4 6fsdoae
Welcome to Sepang International Circuit Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

sepang track day - Page 4 4zkxhma
Making way to the pit stop, sepang
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31 2007, 22:47

sepang track day - Page 4 644drhc
ES parking in the pit stop, sepang

sepang track day - Page 4 4m81jbb
Checking tires pressure Cool and capturing the moments Wink

sepang track day - Page 4 4mv2ddc
Proche, mean yellow machine Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31 2007, 22:54

sepang track day - Page 4 4xo46mv
Interior of porche

sepang track day - Page 4 4leuna8
Speedo, proche

sepang track day - Page 4 6bayf6g
Finally after 3 hours, time to leave sepang afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sepang track day   sepang track day - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sepang track day