Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
leekahkiat
Idling
Idling
leekahkiat

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-09

MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover Empty
PostSubject: MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover   MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01 2007, 14:32

If you are getting or about to get a civic typeR 4 dr,please check thru the following short race for 350z type S,nsx type S,s2000,civic typeR (FD2),and integra typeR...don't miss it ~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6LQkP-yJZo
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover   MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02 2007, 02:26

SUPER COOL!!! SUPERB HANDLING!!! LOSE OUT ONLY ON STRAIGHTS BUT CORNERING IS WAY TOO GOOD!!! BRAVO FOR THE FD CHASIS AND K20A!!!
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover Left_bar_bleue0/0MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover   MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02 2007, 02:40

Saw the clip in the afternoon... and am still seeing the size of the bloordy CTR... haha.. looks like a giant compared to the other cars... but, a agile one at that... 99k plus now... geez... just imagine it with the VW trans... dammmm... Wld be something to consider...

Cool
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover   MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02 2007, 02:51

I'm looking forward to see the Spoon CTR, maybe Mugen, and then Full Speed and AEM's CTR. The legend will be back.

and not forgeting our Northern bros power of modding!

Way to go!

Damn Gian sia. true type R spirit. NA, drive, engine and driver, and no unnecessary obscene bhp figures! Turbo rides, eat your hear out!

Fairladies coming in 3rd? guess they are better for driftings that tracks. that monster should not perform badly at all.
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
My Satisfaction Level:
MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover Left_bar_bleue85/100MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover   MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02 2007, 04:18

have to wait for a real race to see lor... mod until can fly den see the driver skill leow...

somehow i think the other drivers are holdingback... most notably the Integra driver... not yet red line he shift leow...

how can another K20A engine be so far behind... with a lighter body some more...
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
My Satisfaction Level:
MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover   MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02 2007, 08:09

hmmm, the fairladyz n integra changed ard 7k plus rpm..

The FD2 & NSX maxed out at 8k plus rpm! Overall, FD2 type-r cornering is superb, when nsx almost pass him!

Nice clip, thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover   MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02 2007, 08:59

hmmm maybe its a marketing racew. But to add in a Fairlady ... not a good idea for Nissan leh ...

ITR has been known to be a lgood track car, good handling, steady performance and an all rounder based on the K20A.

must be the driver then.

nevertheless, if anything to go by, this clip shows tt CTR handles well and is nearly comparable to the Fairlady and ??? NSX ??? pig affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover   MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUST SEE:especially for civic typeR lover
Page 1 of 1