Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TEAM ES SINGAPORE OFFICIAL CLOSURE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-14

My Garage
Ride: Honda HRC
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
TEAM ES SINGAPORE OFFICIAL CLOSURE Left_bar_bleue0/0TEAM ES SINGAPORE OFFICIAL CLOSURE Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

TEAM ES SINGAPORE OFFICIAL CLOSURE Empty
PostSubject: TEAM ES SINGAPORE OFFICIAL CLOSURE   TEAM ES SINGAPORE OFFICIAL CLOSURE Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2008, 13:45

Thanks to all the regulars that still log onto this forum in its last days. Really appreciate the support.

At the same time, I would also like to thank the "founders" of this forum for coming up with the ideas of starting a dedicated forum for ES Civics and left it at that. Your enthusiasm are really commendable.

For the advisors and pit crews, I would like to thank the majority of them or their friendship and support. To these handful, you guys are real friends. For the remaining lot, thanks for the injection of colours through politics and daring to lead.

For haters, thanks for the constructive feedbacks. It would have been better if your bites is as loud as your barks.

All the best for all!
Back to top Go down
https://teames.editboard.com

TEAM ES SINGAPORE OFFICIAL CLOSURE
Page 1 of 1