Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Good The Bad The Ugly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
The Good The Bad The Ugly Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000The Good The Bad The Ugly Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

The Good The Bad The Ugly Empty
PostSubject: The Good The Bad The Ugly   The Good The Bad The Ugly Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14 2007, 10:53

Morning AYE

Moving along 1st lane, Altis behind, matching my changing of lanes as I commute thru rush hour. Met a slow coach that is far too careful on lane 1, tried to overtake from left but heck, damn Sunny came from 3rd lane onto 2nd going at about 80. feet on bakes, thumb on horns. middle finger as I passed while I signaled to go back into lane 1 again - The Bad. Altis graciously let me in again. Nice. - The Good.

Along came a fargly QQ with decals and chfrome parts - wow - The Ugly. Rush hour, I remind. And the QQ just simply zip in and out of lane and tear us all "Japanese" cars to bits!!!

Moral of the story : It's the driver, not the car. (And it's the driver that choose the ride)

elephant king elephant
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2006-10-17

The Good The Bad The Ugly Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good The Bad The Ugly   The Good The Bad The Ugly Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18 2007, 11:16

QQ is the car!!!
cheers cheers cheers

You lost hands down, dude!
lol!
Back to top Go down

The Good The Bad The Ugly
Page 1 of 1